[Video] Seal Online Closed Beta - Lv 3x Warrior

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Default [Video] Seal Online Closed Beta - Lv 3x Warrior

Since CB is coming to its end, I decided to make a little video so that I will always remember my CB experience. Hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlg0veVDSPk

Songs used:
    Island Dream
    Upstream of Glasis River Theme
    Log-in Screen Theme

(All songs pulled from the Seal Online BGM folder).

Edit: Please give me some feedback about my video. Ratings, opinions, etc. Thank you.
    Last edited by Duo; 10-31-2007 at 03:32 AM.

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Detective Kirby Reputation: 0

so basically all u do is combo for warrior?
    kinda boring
    btw how did u hit 500's and 600's then do like 1k dmg

Critical hits. Also, comboing is not boring. There's many combos to use, and it's not as easy as the video makes it seem. I probably recorded 100 some clips in order to get those few good ones that you see there.

if i do make a warrior in open beta, do i need any active skills? or just combos?
    also another random question? does a knight do more dmg in one atk in an aoe skill maxed at 30 or a warrior in one atk
    Last edited by flyfree; 10-31-2007 at 03:30 AM.

Combo will be your main source of attack, but it is still useful to get your attack skills, those being quick slash, double slash, and deadly slash. The skills are good for attacking your opponent before they can get to you, so you can actually hit and run with your attack skills. I recommend you only get the minimum requirements for the next attack (example, you need level 3 quick slash to get double slash, and level 3? double slash to get deadly slash at level 70 I think). Combo kills much faster than your skills. You shouldn't bother with warrior's AoE skills, they are quite useless. Then buffs, you should probably get all the buffs you can obtain, but I haven't even gotten to the first buff skill, which has a level 35 requirement, so I can't say much about this.

More ontopic - I'm always looking to make my videos better for people's enjoyment. Please give me ratings and positive/negative feedback about my video, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flyfree View Post
    ?
    also another random question? does a knight do more dmg in one atk in an aoe skill maxed at 30 or a warrior in one atk
    plz answer this question, with one atk for a warrior hit as much as a knight of same lvl using a maxed aoe skill

Quote Originally Posted by flyfree View Post
    plz answer this question, with one atk for a warrior hit as much as a knight of same lvl using a maxed aoe skill
    Sorry I missed it. Knights have the best natural 1 on 1 damage, only surpassed by an int agi jester that does many critical hits.

Warrior's natural damage is higher than a knight's, but their AoE skills do just about as much as a warrior's single hit skills. Warrior's also have the most complex and powerful combo chains. But if you're talking pure damage over time, I believe a warrior does the most and levels up the fastest of any class. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 15

Your right, cause with AoE I was doing about 500 dmg from lv 15+ o o;; and Warriors was doing a bit more (Those ksing meanies) < <; but I couldn't AoE all the time deue to some KLsing problems.

GAIN

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

A slasher warrior is actually stronger then a combo " if you maxed the lvl23 slash skill you will hit 6times or something and you kill most things in 1hit. but the 1hitting starts at the point when you actually maxed the skill... (lvl34)

You should have this on the skill list:

Combo lvl3
    Concentration lvl3
    quik hit lvl3
    double slash lvl5 (dun remember if its named this way just that it is>.>)
    triple slash lvl5 (will hit more then 9 times Tales said when playing jSO atleast)

So actually a slasher is kind of good O.O" and you can use the cheap AP healers (herbs) for a long time so you only spend like 4.8k for 300 herbs :P So slasher is kind of cheap O.O" combo warrior needs to get their xp bar full or half to combo so you get damage, while the slasher warrior just 1hits and occasionally gets damage

can someone confirm this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast