TS 39 has no ending?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation TS 39 has no ending?

Ok, has anyone else noticed that after the new patch they put into the game that it caused TS 39 to become unwinable.

I mean this because you may do what they say and kill all of the monsters and then the dialoge insues for the ending, but then nothing happens. The timer just runs out and you lose anyway.

Let me know if this is happening to other TS missions please and if the admin can see this please see it for yourself.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

your supposed to go the end portal

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Update!

Hey everyone,

Ok heres the scoop. TS 39 still doesn't work. I just ran through it and completed it with a minutes and a half still left. Like I have said though, the ending isn't there. That minute and a half just ticked away as I ran around the last room looking for a portal.

If you don't believe me please see for yourself. I for one am tired of losing dignity to this error.

If anyone sees a GM in the game please tell them about this right away. This is a serious game flaw and needs to be corrected otherwise no one else will make it above the level 39 TS fro a while.

I haven't noticed any other problems with missions, but on a side note I have noticed a large increase in cooking material items being dropped from enemies. This is probalby just due to the new patch.

Anyway If you also notice this trend in other TS missions post it here for others to know about.

JoeyWolf