Need programmer

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need programmer

I hope this msg is posted in the right forum{my first posting please be gentle} I am looking for a programmer to help me {yes this will be for pay}create a new texted based mmorpg Please contact me at computerwiz@tampabay.rr.com....Thanks Joe

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

I'd like to help out, but you need to provide more information. There are many different kinds of programmers. What type do you need and on what basis?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Well he says he making a Text based mmorpg, so you know for sure he'll most likely need someone who knows html very well and has a good understanding of CSS. Although these aspects of programming are really only dedicated to the design of the overall game visually, as the actual gameplay mechanics come from the scripts that run with the game. Anyone that will be helping him with the programming, if not doing it all themselves will need to know a scripting web language like php or JavaScript, and how to use a database like mysql, that included with html/css and most likely some skills in creating 2d graphics using Photoshop to make banners, backgrounds, borders, buttons, and a nice overall interface for the website.

I guess that may answer a lot of peopleís questions, but more information about the actual game needs to be presented in order to attract the developers so this game can be taken into better consideration as a potential project.

-PB