Anymore questions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 11

Default Anymore questions?

Interview with a GM of YNK, I am not sure if it was a gm but pretty much was.
    No its not my interview.

====================
    SealBox Interview with YNK

I had a chance to email some questions to YNK, Here they are .. I think you all will be pleased with the responses.

Q: Will there be events that European users will be able to join in on?

A: Yes - users from every country are welcome to play Seal Online. This new version is an English version, so it’s targeted towards English-speakers. But it is available to anyone who wishes to download and play.

Q: Will the game be pay to play or free to play?

A: The game will be free to play.

Q: How long do you think it will take to catch up to the jSO updates such as controls?

A: The final English version that we are working on will include nearly all of the updates that have been made to the Asian versions of the game over the past couple years. The change to the control scheme that I think you are referring to will not be included at launch. In time we will be gathering user opinions about this and all other functionalities in the game, and will make any updates that are necessary in order to create the best game experience possible for our community.

Q: Can you tell us a little bit about Rohan if possible and when it might hit beta testing?

A: R.O.H.A.N. is an epic MMORPG that has an enormous fanbase in Asia, which we will be launching soon here for the English-speaking fans. We are currently working on updating the website (www.playrohan.com) to include much more information about the upcoming game, the characters, and the beta launch date. That’s about all I can tell you at this point J.

Q: Will the GMs be as active and quickly respond to in game player issues?

A: Our GM’s are constantly working to address any problems or issues that may arise with the game or its players. They also strive to help create fun in-game events, and make the game the best experience possible. They are very experienced, and very devoted to Seal Online.

Q: How many current users are registered and anticipating the game?

A: While I cannot share the registered user numbers with you at this time, I can say that we are very pleased at the overwhelming response that we received during the days leading up to the closed beta -- and the registrations have not slowed since then! Judging by the number of registered users we currently have, along with the buzz that Seal Online has created with sites such as your own as well as other fansites and gaming sites, we look forward to a very long and exciting life for Seal Online.

Q: Will the new release be a open beta phase or official release?

A: The launch on 11/19 will be the official release. There will be no open beta phase. We hope that this will please our fans who have been waiting so patiently for Seal Online to launch!

Q: If Open beta will characters be saved?

A: Characters created during our closed beta will be “wiped” prior to the official release on 11/19, but the accounts themselves will be retained. So anyone who played during our closed beta will be able to continue using the ID and password that was used when setting up their account. Up to five new characters can be created and maintained at that time per account.

I hope I’ve answered your questions. Thank you and your Sealbox.net team for supporting Seal Online. We visit your site often and are impressed by the work that you have done.
    Thanks,
    FW

Interview by CharmS

Source: http://sealbox.net/bbs/viewthread.ph...extra=page%3D1

I am guessing this answered most of your questions.
    Last edited by Khriz; 11-07-2007 at 11:35 PM.
    Back to OnRPG. Add me on Skype if you got it - RotaryBoost -

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

Did you know that seal online gm's are made up of mainly world of warcraft ex gm's?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

khriz small question.... how the hell did it come up in your mind to ask about ROHAN if it's about seal online!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    khriz small question.... how the hell did it come up in your mind to ask about ROHAN if it's about seal online!!
    He wasn't the one who interviewed the YNK gm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alluring Angel View Post
    It was in nice, big, red letters; I dont know how you could have missed that.

but, idk probably he was curious about Rohan...oh well, who cares anyways, everything i wanted to know i am already informed.

Rohan will be released sometime next year. At least that's what they told me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Alluring Angel View Post
    Ow well my bad :P

so I am guessing there wont be open beta, just the plain online game, right?

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Do any characters in SO summon monsters?

i think they might, i think these are the classes for now:

warrior
    Knight
    Mage
    Priest
    Jester
    Craftsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast