Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Free low spec MMOS? CHECK THIS!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 21

Remove FlyFF, please, lol.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 13

This post should be stickied, it's awesome.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

I'm glad u all like this thread =]
    About FlyFF; it will be deleted soon from my list. I just need to put it there for a little while.
    About TS online; Is it south-asia only?
    I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me!

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

You spelt Age wrong in the age of armor =X
    OM NOM NOM NOM

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Any country can play TS Online

Ts will be added soon then.
    And my AoA-typo is edited :P
    And congratz all! its a sticky!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

hey nice list i needed a list like that cause i cant find anything to play

Heads or Tails Reputation: 15

[QUOTE=MageMoa;788142]2 years ago I had a very bad computer and i experienced alot of problems at most of the MMOS. That's why I bought a new one. Now, I dont want that ppl with low spec computers will have the same probs, so i just post most of the low spec MMOS.
    I hope this will help you all

cool u even got storyline for ur list ..
    anyway prince of qin,el kardian,faldon,dark eden and myth wars are also quite low spec game

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26

I dont think SoF is a low spec..I couldnt run it on my 128 ram computer .

Quote Originally Posted by squall112 View Post
    cool u even got storyline for ur list ..
    anyway prince of qin,el kardian,faldon,dark eden and myth wars are also quite low spec game

Darkeden and Myth war will be added, but i haven't heard about the other 3..... Can you give me some detailed information?

And about SoF, it definitly is a low spec mmo. Maybe u didnt had a good gcard? Your ram is important but there are other requirements that you need to play a game =]

Edit: Myth war and Darkeden have been added. I have also made ALL the links clickable. Now you can easily go to the right site =]
    Last edited by MageMoa; 11-12-2007 at 03:13 PM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 14

Moa, if you really want to make that a good list where it can actually help people. Then you should copy and paste each games system requirements under each picture, and put them in order from least intensive to high spec.

There is a huge difference between specs for some of those games. Right now it just ends up being a list like the f2p games list, as 90% of those f2p games are considered low spec.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 12

what about Mu Online
    Click here to feed me with sperm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    You would think. But free can't make up for the fact that a game sucks. Suicide is free, but you don't see everyone doing that now do ya?

If you can see a half dimension, than you just discovered time traveling sir.

And if you just discovered time traveling, then you are made of win, sir.
    Click here to feed me a pancake!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout View Post
    Moa, if you really want to make that a good list where it can actually help people. Then you should copy and paste each games system requirements under each picture, and put them in order from least intensive to high spec.

There is a huge difference between specs for some of those games. Right now it just ends up being a list like the f2p games list, as 90% of those f2p games are considered low spec.
    I AM SO SICK OF YOU! You always complain about every post u can. If you mind pls shut up, cause if i would put ALL the requirements this list would be very long. And maybe you are lazy, but most people dont mind to click on the link and then on downloads to see the system specs!
    So if u want to post anything, don't post anything so negative anymore! People got enough of ur bad manners!>>>>>>>>

edit: And about MU-online; the free version is nearly dead. Alot of people dont get a mail when they register etc... So I didn't put it there bcuz people would like to play the game and when they wont get a mail they will be sad =[

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 57

Nice list now people who keep asking for low spec games can just look here!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MageMoa View Post
    I AM SO SICK OF YOU! You always complain about every post u can. If you mind pls shut up, cause if i would put ALL the requirements this list would be very long. And maybe you are lazy, but most people dont mind to click on the link and then on downloads to see the system specs!
    So if u want to post anything, don't post anything so negative anymore! People got enough of ur bad manners!>>>>>>>>

edit: And about MU-online; the free version is nearly dead. Alot of people dont get a mail when they register etc... So I didn't put it there bcuz people would like to play the game and when they wont get a mail they will be sad =[
    lol wow someone's having issues haha. Good to know I get under your skin.

I didnt post anything negative, and secondly, dont tell me what to do. It wont get you anywhere. Again, all you are doing is reposting most of the f2p games found on 3 other games list stickied on this website.

Do you deny that you want to be helpful? Is this thread really about being low spec? Answer these i dare you. Because if you want to be helpful, and make something that actually tells the reader what you are going for, then you would copy and paste the specs for each game. How does this not make sense? All you say is because you are lazy and do not want it to be long. Bad reasoning.

If you are unable to do that, then how about categorizing the games by specs. 250ram-500ram..ect

Cmon, im not telling you to do anything stupid. In fact i am suggesting something that would be considered common sense. If you have any pride in what you do, you would try to take whatever suggestions you can get to make it easier on the readers and help them out... i mean.. that IS the goal of this thread isnt it?

Finally, i said it once and i will say it again. The games you list are too different in specs. Right now its just a copy of the other list threads. Dare to be different?

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

What the HELL is wrong with you? By posting this thread, you do know that you are open to constructive criticism. Shift actually tried to help you, and you bash
    him by telling him to shut up? My god Mage, if you can't take POSITIVE criticism,
    you shouldn't have made this thread at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MageMoa
    But well, I think this thread is worthless. if anybody needed a key, they would just ask for it =]
    See, if anyone is RUDE, i'd think it was you. For just calling someone's thread worthless without even trying to help makes your comment epic fail.
    kthx.

Also, you're the one who made the Flame Joymax! (http://www.onrpg.com/boards/71564.html) thread, which in my and many others opinion, pointless.

I really hope you are open to what people have to say in the future, especially if it can help you in a way.
    Last edited by Bryan; 11-12-2007 at 10:32 PM.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout View Post
    lol wow someone's having issues haha. Good to know I get under your skin.

I didnt post anything negative, and secondly, dont tell me what to do. It wont get you anywhere. Again, all you are doing is reposting most of the f2p games found on 3 other games list stickied on this website.

Do you deny that you want to be helpful? Is this thread really about being low spec? Answer these i dare you. Because if you want to be helpful, and make something that actually tells the reader what you are going for, then you would copy and paste the specs for each game. How does this not make sense? All you say is because you are lazy and do not want it to be long. Bad reasoning.

If you are unable to do that, then how about categorizing the games by specs. 250ram-500ram..ect

Cmon, im not telling you to do anything stupid. In fact i am suggesting something that would be considered common sense. If you have any pride in what you do, you would try to take whatever suggestions you can get to make it easier on the readers and help them out... i mean.. that IS the goal of this thread isnt it?

Finally, i said it once and i will say it again. The games you list are too different in specs. Right now its just a copy of the other list threads. Dare to be different?
    Totally agreed, even if this thread got stickied, it doesn't bring much more. If ppl can go on the site watch the specs themselves, as you said, what's the point of this thread? The biggest games list would do perfectly. So don't complain about it being too long, it takes 15-20 minutes max. Otherwise this thread is totally useless IMHO. Don't take it as a flame though, just...advice. =)
    Currently Playing :
    --------------------------
    Mmo's ~
    - None. (.__.
    Console ~
    - Titan Quest [PC] // [Active]
    - Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite [PsP] // [Active]

Ayabi is ur pic from potemayo?
    Btw Shiftfallout, i apologize, i didnt have my day

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Thanks for the thread

np =] Hope it will help u finding a good game ^^

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 46

Ayabi is ur pic from potemayo?
    Btw Shiftfallout, i apologize, i didnt have my day
    Edit : I was wrong, it's Satoshi from DNAngel 3 ~*
    Last edited by Ayabi; 11-13-2007 at 06:26 PM.
    Currently Playing :
    Mmo's ~
    - None. (.__.
    Console ~
    - Titan Quest [PC] // [Active]
    - Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite [PsP] // [Active]

Banned Reputation: 12

I don't get the point of this thread anymore..

All you have done is posted F2P games...
    How is this different from any other list?

Please get some specs added to the list.. Because right now it doesn't seem worthy enough to stay as a sticky.

And Ragnarok is not P2P... And I thought Elan was IP ban..

Also, you might want to categorizes the list a bit, in terms of specs, or graphics.. or play style.

Shadowbane might also be a game to add... aswell as Eudemons.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What the HELL is wrong with you? By posting this thread, you do know that you are open to constructive criticism. Shift actually tried to help you, and you bash
    him by telling him to shut up? My god Mage, if you can't take POSITIVE criticism,
    you shouldn't have made this thread at all.

not to choose sides over anyone and not to knock on them either...but most kids/younger ages dont take any type of criticism to well, i know i didnt...and as for the list there are some people who dont like lookin through both lists of games to find that "one" that could fit the low spec requirements of their PC(kind of lazy but still) but to moa you are being a bit unspecific as to how low spec some of the games are...some people cant even run those

again flame away if needed lol doesnt bother me
    Last edited by Rewny; 11-14-2007 at 02:59 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    PSN--Solidai

Quote Originally Posted by Rewny View Post
    not to choose sides over anyone and not to knock on them either...but most kids/younger ages dont take any type of criticism to well, i know i didnt...and as for the list there are some people who dont like lookin through both lists of games to find that "one" that could fit the low spec requirements of their PC(kind of lazy but still) but to moa you are being a bit unspecific as to how low spec some of the games are...some people cant even run those

again flame away if needed lol doesnt bother me
    With other words ur calling me a kid bcuz i just didnt have my day back then?
    >_> Pfft, i know what low specs are and maybe its hard for u to read, but i have told it before and its in the thread(i marked it). I will help anybody who asks about a game in this list.

And about RO and Elan; ragnarok's free server is going to die soon, thats why i didnt put it here and yes, Elan got a IP block for SOME countries, but there are many countries where they dont have the IP block.
    But well, ill change it a bit.
    Last edited by MageMoa; 11-14-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: typo =]