your taste in girls

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 26

haha, i have to admit, it was a laugh reading some of the posts this truly approves of the hidden conspiracy against girls among gamers
    in a rude way said, girls are needed in life, so start liking them, without girls, there wouldn't be you anyway
    then again, you can always chose to accept the fact that they're as 'useful' as yourself and make the best of it, that is what we call, a relationship
    i have to agree, some girls are evil, just like some guys are evil, but i see 'evil' in a girls way more as being false, acting behinds peoples back and that sort of things

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10

I love all type of girls.. not fat ones tho

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

What about guys? Can I comment on my taste in guys instead?

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by stel
    i like girls not to be amazingly thin like you usually see and weel i don't usually go for the really dumb ones also i'd say the most important part of a girl to me is their face they can be flat chested for all i care but if they have that face i just really like em

i won't go into wat type of guys i like <.<
    also they need to be really good personality, a little shy but not too much and not someone thats so flirty that i get jealous.

and for a man i like a man who likes to be in control, but not amazingly in control and a very loving sort of guy that just likes a cuddle b4 going to bed :P

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Clever, so we can argue about politics, theories, clever things...
    Crazy, flashy, weird personality preferable.
    Not submissive.
    Lol, I feel like I'm writing something to put in the dating section of the newspaper.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10
    Im only a part for your memories, a part of your past, present and futur. I live within your heart.

Finallly....some guys actually aiming for something else than the body....guess this world isnt as hopeless as I thought.
    Ultimate suppa active Cookie's giver.... PM for a cookie? =P

the only thing i must have about the body is that they don't to be amazingly over weight or amazingly skinny like a twig just inbetween and all that really matters to me other then that is the face, most important thing to me is their face.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10
    Im only a part for your memories, a part of your past, present and futur. I live within your heart.

It's all about the outside beauty huh?
    Ultimate suppa active Cookie's giver.... PM for a cookie? =P

no no not always, i mean the girl i fancy now shes not one of those popular girls that just is blone and loud, shes really shy but when she talks her voice is lovely and she dosen't try to get into the popular crowd or anything like that and her smiles brilliant.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Croix
    Handcuffs and whips FTW!!!

Meh, I like girls that arent ditsy, and arent that bad looking. I mean, they dont have to be Catherin Zeta Jones, but good looking enough. Body doesnt matter all that much to me. As long as they dont weigh 90 pounds or 300 pounds.
    That's the word I was looking for! Yeah I only go for girls in my class that are ditzy. I mean really ditzy too, I'm surprised they get A's but that just shows you how f-ed up the public school system in America is.

Quote Originally Posted by Murxidon
    What about guys? Can I comment on my taste in guys instead?
    Sure, I did after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kfckaykay
    I'm not since im 13 years old, plus i don't think anyone here is.. were gamers anyway, and we dont have to let personal affairs disturb our funnage in gaming..

AND..

Girls = horrific creation of god.

End of story.
    And people wonder why gamers never get the girls...
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohammer View Post
    um could i have something really freaky with a pic of a hot chick in it but if to explicit make the chick animated please somethig really dark and freaky im in to that stuff

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast