Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40

Thread: Italy Won!!!!!!!

  1. #26
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 21
    Ramstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,591
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    ****ing Italy, go to hell.

  2. #27
    春光乍泄 Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iguazu Falls
    Posts
    13,561
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Now thats just plain hate. Don't be hating on a good team. :P Yeah Australia was dominating... its sad to see the underdogs leave so early... Think there are any other underdogs?

    If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  3. #28
    Banned Reputation: 10
    FireStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ghanna, but they are playing Brazil so good luck to them!

  4. #29
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 67
    Saaaaaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,304
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Yah, we did have 59% of the possesion, and its a shame all that hard work was ruined by the ref. We almost had it ruined in the Croatia vs Australia game, as well as the Japan game. Refs have screwed Australia. There have been a lot of other suspect penalties in other games too. The sad thing is..if a player scrutinizes a ref, they have to face a tribunal. Refs usually get away with this kind of stuff. Refs have too much impact on the game to not be scrutinized, and the laws protecting them just seem like pure stupidity at times.

    PS: FireStar, your sig gave me an epileptic fit.

  5. #30
    春光乍泄 Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iguazu Falls
    Posts
    13,561
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Lol... indeed..

    If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  6. #31
    Retired Staff Reputation: 19
    Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I live in an old dead forest in Norway.
    Posts
    1,327
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elrond
    ITALY SUCKS. They tied the US!!!!!! Let me remind you that the US was down to 10 men; and that the US lost to the Czech Republic 3-0 and 2-1 to Ghana!!!!

    Australia is a novice to the worldcup, while Italy is supposed to be 3-time champions! Italy has star players, sorry star divers; while Australia doesn't have the same expensive players!!!!

    For Italy to need the referee's help to win shows who bought the ref; and it shows how SUCKY Italy is.
    Excuse me? It was an accidental own-goal that tied us with the US, so stfu n00b.
    Then, yeah, Italy ARE 3-time champions, and obviously, we beat you, so, shows you what we've got.
    Your ****ing goalie mis-judged Totti's kick, and they lost, big whoop. YOU suck, Australia sucks, obviously, and Italy won, so suck it up princess.
    Australia sucks, and well, thats all there is to it.

    Plus, we didn't need the refs help, infact, if the refs would've stfu, and let us play instead of ****ign calling everything, and giving Materazzi a red card, we would've ****ing OWNED you.

    Stupid hard-headed australians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric
    I dreamt Phantom and I were playing world of warcraft together with our shirts off.
    Retired OnRPG Moderator, 2004 - 2009.

  7. #32
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151
    Vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a parallel world.
    Posts
    6,101
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    So much flaming and disrespecting via nationality going on. No, Italy does not suck and tying with the US was pure luck on the side of the US.

  8. #33
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12
    Slipknotmaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a box
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesper
    So much flaming and disrespecting via nationality going on. No, Italy does not suck and tying with the US was pure luck on the side of the US.

    This has been qouted for truth.

  9. #34
    Banned Reputation: 10
    FireStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom
    Excuse me? It was an accidental own-goal that tied us with the US, so stfu n00b.
    Then, yeah, Italy ARE 3-time champions, and obviously, we beat you, so, shows you what we've got.
    Your ****ing goalie mis-judged Totti's kick, and they lost, big whoop. YOU suck, Australia sucks, obviously, and Italy won, so suck it up princess.
    Australia sucks, and well, thats all there is to it.

    Plus, we didn't need the refs help, infact, if the refs would've stfu, and let us play instead of ****ign calling everything, and giving Materazzi a red card, we would've ****ing OWNED you.

    Stupid hard-headed australians.
    Ok i dont give a shit if you are a moderator or not. If we suck so much? how come you didnt score 99-0? it was 0-0 until the last minute and the so call "european powerhouse" was struggling. I take that as a personal attack, because you are insulting my country and me. All i did was stated the fact that the referee made some big big mistakes. I did not critisize your country nor you, so i would like you to keep your opinions to yourself.

    EDIT: removed caps lock.
    Last edited by FireStar; 06-27-2006 at 03:28 PM.

  10. #35
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12
    Slipknotmaggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a box
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    stop flaming people ur gonna get my topic locked o.O

  11. #36
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 40
    BoundByHonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Seram
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ok, it's time for me to intervene.

    When will people understand that US did NOT tie Italy, Italy tied for them with a measly accidental non-intentional auto goal. Embrace it and acknowledge it.

    @The person who said that the red card wasn't Australia's fault: And you think the penalty was ours? Grosso was fouled first by an australian, and the ref let it pass, then Neil came and "tackled him cleanly", if you will. The ref called the penalty. Now here's what I think: The ref called the penalty because he's to lazy to stand another 30 minutes running around. I think Italy deserved it, because they had so many opportunities to score (beautiful ones may I add) and all went to waste.

    @Elrond: If Italy bought the referee, why the hell would he call a bunch of yellow cards and a red card? Do you know the sum of money Materazzi has to pay now for that unnecessary red card? The fine is of 1000$ if I'm not mistaken (which I think I am, someone correct me)

    @Ramstien: Why would you want Italy to go to hell for? To make you company? Treat the way you want to be treated, don't disrespect us.

  12. #37
    Banned Reputation: 10
    FireStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoundByHonor
    @The person who said that the red card wasn't Australia's fault: And you think the penalty was ours? Grosso was fouled first by an australian, and the ref let it pass, then Neil came and "tackled him cleanly", if you will. The ref called the penalty. Now here's what I think: The ref called the penalty because he's to lazy to stand another 30 minutes running around. I think Italy deserved it, because they had so many opportunities to score (beautiful ones may I add) and all went to waste.
    us.
    Yes i agree with most of what you said. However Australia deserves it just as much as Italy. This is all the referee's mistake and i am not blaming you nor your country. I was just stating the fact that the referee made a big mistake and then mr Moderator decides to insult my country.

  13. #38
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 40
    BoundByHonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Seram
    Posts
    1,934
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yes, Australia handled well. At some points of the game I thought we were gonna lose. The ref was impartial in this game, but in an injust way.

  14. #39
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10
    Arcteryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,457
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Phantom, that was totally uncalled for. You can not rationally think that Australia sucks given the fact that the entire freaking game came down to a controversial foul. The keeper didn't even misjudge the kick that badly. It was an incredable shot on Tottie's part, going right into the upper corner, barely missing the post. I don't think anyone could have blocked that shot. And saying that the only reason Australia wasn't "****ing OWNED" was because of that red card doesn't reflect well on "your" team. If Italy is as good as you claim them to be and Australia as bad, they should have won regardless of playing a man down. Both teams played well, Italy just got a lucky break.

  15. #40
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    that was no penalty clearly and del piero cheated austraila deserved to go through thats how i see it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •