Exteel Error

Hybrid View

Pellet Eater Reputation: 12

Default Exteel Error

Well, I get an array of errors. I've cut off all of my firewalls, opened ports, allowed programs.. And still.. Sometimes I get a launcher update error saying it can't connect. The game itself gives me an error saying it had a problem communicating with the update server and gives me the force launch option. When I skip past all of that and launch the game.. nProtect doesn't work. It keeps telling me when it dies that the network might be unstable, a firewall needs to be disabled or internet connection might be down. None of these can be the case, because I've opened everything and allowed everything I can. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I've been waiting for like 4 days just to be able to download this effing game, and now it doesn't even work.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Please check you system specs to see if it matches the minimum requirements to run the game. If that's not the problem then when you launch the ncsoft luancher, right click the exteel link on the left side and click repair. That should correct any errors that you faced, however, if the problems persist you only option is to reinstall
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

Pellet Eater Reputation: 12

Okay, so I've reinstalled this game so many times I'm sick of trying. I still get the exact same nprotect error stopping me from every loading the game. Is there a way to remove Gameguard and the game work? This is just ridiculous.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Try to past ad aware, you should seen an trojan.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Exteel

pls HELP me i have a problem whit exteel a error like this : Unable To Find A Version Of The Run Time To Run This Application. What to do?