LC and Shaiya - 2 New Promotions on Onrpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking

I am trying to get the code for the Lost Choas event I just signed up to Onrpg. I dont see any code or email with any code to put into the LC page to get prize what am I dong wrong?

Never mind I found what I was doing wrong the link goes back to Onnrpg page and you have to put in that name and PW then it goes back to LC ...
    Last edited by Lenora; 12-08-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Default wtf

where do i get my event key

i downloaded Shaiya but everytime i go to play it and it starts to download updates it says it cant find file.c25 is this fixable??or i just cant play it?

Default hello everyone

our name is yahel and maayanand we are preforming a research about mmorpg's. we have an internet site where you can all answer our questions and help us a lot with our research.
    this is the site:
    http://shalomwallach.googlepages.com/
    please help us, we would really appriciate it, every person who answers it will help us a lot!!!!
    thank you very much!

I don't know how many ppl have heard of Lc out there, so want to give a shout-out to the only MMORPG that has been able to catch and keep my interest. Played on three servers, including PVP and non PVP, the game is for those who love to grind and quest. There are six, classes and several guilds to choose from, as well as four 'worlds' in each server. Main events include: random events from Game Masters and Game Sages Castle sieges, in which battling guilds compete for ownership and bragging rights for their whole server Friday Happy hour and Sunday Tea, which offer bonus leveling, pet leveling and skill upgrading One of the best things about the game....it's free. Aeriagames provides several other free MMORPG, including an ever-quest type game, a car racing game, and a few others. Check them out at http://www.aeriagames.com And if you join Last Chaos, find me on Sarissa server.

Cimmorene ~ Cleric of Sarissa
    Last Chaos

Banned Reputation: 10

Smile Get cheapest Hero Online Gold now!

Dear Hero Online player:

We are the best Hero online Gold sale site online -

www.buyherogold.com , with flying delivery, around-the-clock customer

service, sophisticated order processing system and guaranteed

transactional security, we gained our customers trust and supporting

all over the world.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345