Too slow for a game like Trickster

Banned Reputation: 15

A hidden place to plot my next move Muahahahaha!

Thumbs down Too slow for a game like Trickster

Trickster is a descent game. Not my cup of tea game because of the 2d graphics and the characters running on a drawn and painted map( in other words you can't move the map because it is 2d).
    But what intrests me about trickster is a colourful game with unique character but kinda escentric.
    The other problem of the game is there are too many updates and mostly unwanted updates like adding things like new items, new pets that u need to buy in the trickster mall. But what about the players who are kids that can't buy this things? Kids like me... Yeah and to many updates makes the update very slow.
    Every time I start the game, for a simple game, starting is also very slow. This type of game is too time consuming, Its like your waiting for nothing, like u can use this large amount of waiting time to do some thing else like reading studying or doing laundry etc. other than wasting your life on starting trickster.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

Its probably only slow to you. Its fast to me

Banned Reputation: 15

A hidden place to plot my next move Muahahahaha!

haha good for u I can't afford to buy a new computer

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

You do not need to have a good computer to run this game. Anyways, I agree that now it is much harder for people to start off because of the revolution patch which made NPC items more expensive, and some of the lower leveled monsters increased in stats.