Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 261

Thread: Angels Online Discussion

  1. #1
    Banned Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada :O
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Angels Online Discussion

    You dont need to get a CB key to get in anymore. Just make a new account, and click on activate game. Then you are in... they are stupid!

    Okay, this is a Discussion for Angels Online since the beta has started.

    GO!
    Last edited by Syetactic; 12-03-2007 at 01:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    .Katie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Wow.. Barney is more hard-core than this.

  3. #3
    Banned Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada :O
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ah, this vid makes the game look better. Lol, I was about to delete it.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  4. #4
    Retired Staff Reputation: 492
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    15,178
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    The game BU-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS.

    It's sooooooooooo sluggish! Noone even is ON, and the quests are dumb!

  5. #5
    42 Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .Katie View Post
    Wow.. Barney is more hard-core than this.
    LOL!!!!!! Am quoting that because it is soooo true.
    "If it grows in the ground, it was meant for me."
    Robot Chicken

    http://egama.mybrute.com My Brute
    Quote Originally Posted by .Katie View Post
    Wow.. Barney is more hard-core than this.

  6. #6
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 18
    fattymac21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    That's Stupid.
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    When Bryan says a game sucks, it sucks ass.

    Liek, srsly.

    so far gone...

  7. #7
    Firor's Fury Reputation: 100
    Croix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Superluminal?
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    That was the shittiest trailer I have ever seen. I was thinking about downloading this, but good lord, it just looks like something they would air on Disney Channel.

  8. #8
    Banned Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada :O
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This game is actually good really.. just crappy graphics and no body else playing.

    If they advertised more this beta would be more fun.. but I still enjoy killing stuff in my mech thing.

    But yah, this game is well done. The graphics are total garbage.. but the classes, and skills are pretty original I guess.. plus the life skills are nice, and the quests aren't bad.

    I'd enjoy it more if more people were playing.. but if they advertise enough for OB this will probably be a successful game.

  9. #9
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23
    ErickDamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    For some reason this reminds me of Trickster. Also LOL @ Robot Cat! No doubt I will eventually get bored enough to try it out. Or just play Trickster again.

    Thanks Seya!

  10. #10
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 14
    spice224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Us
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    alot of people arnt playing because they cant log in till the 3rd because of somkind of bug that doesn let them log in.

  11. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 137
    Serix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I ain't touching that, even with a 20 foot condom protected pogo stick.




  12. #12
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    this game would be fun if the animations wernt so bloody eww. but the general idea of the game is heaps good, and there's a crap load of features..
    hmm ima keep my eye on this game for awhile. hopefully the crap animations is just a closed beta thing.

    oh and if anyone wants a lol. then here it is.
    this games coming out for ps3 0_o

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 137
    Serix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    oh and if anyone wants a lol. then here it is.
    this games coming out for ps3 0_o
    You just made my day.
    Edit: After thinking 2 seconds, GIBBAR SOURCE NAO.




  14. #14
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    http://au.ps3.ign.com/objects/961/961959.html

    its supossedly a free download for ps3. but ummm still..... wtf lol. they better give it a massive graphics overhaul lool.

  15. #15
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 26
    Urahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    WWTF? BARNEY?? Kinda slow game...

    Pata Pata Pata Pon~
    Pon Pon Pata Pon~
    Chaka Chaka Pata Pon~

  16. #16
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    good lord this game is so ****ing I know everyone has said it a thousand times, but it's SO ****ING GAY, the animations are so slow and the voices of the little characters....good lord...I just uninstalled that pos game

  17. #17
    Banned Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada :O
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urahara View Post
    WWTF? BARNEY?? Kinda slow game...
    You obviously haven't been playing it.. it's not a slow game at all.

    The PS3.. are you kidding me?!

    Well.. at least they'll have a MMO. :/

    The graphics will probably get better and more cartoony then.

  18. #18
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Installed, logged in.. heard the music.. turned the music off.. hoping for nice gameplay.. went to tutorial guy to explain interface.... stopped it.. moved on.... was annoyed by the big panel of the left.. changed to 1024x768.. tried some quests.. laughed a bit.. uninstalled it and wished that game never goes to OB or final.. no wonder our world gets dumb and dumber.. cause of such games.

    Barney hardcore? I'd more say Teletubbies looks like a horrorflick compared to Angels Online.

    If this game would have been released as singleplayer game on a gameboy, then ok.. but not MMO.. no way!

  19. #19
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 49
    ArcDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Coming for you!
    Posts
    4,016
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serix View Post
    I ain't touching that, even with a 20 foot condom protected pogo stick.
    roflmao yeah

    i'd have to be more brain dead than a RE zombie to play that
    We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

    Currently Playing:
    - Guild Wars 2

    Waiting for:
    - Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

  20. #20
    Banned Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada :O
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You dont need to get a CB key to get in anymore. Just make a new account, and click on activate game. Then you are in... they are stupid!

    This game is good man. You guys are all dumbass noobs who care about graphics too much. You haven't even tried the game, or seen the features...

    Please play for longer then level 1 you morons before you post. This game deserves to be on the PS3 because no idoit made it. It has minigames, life skills, crafting, many classes, big towns, good mobs and quests. I'm liking it a lot.. and I'm playing alone a lot.

    Grow up guys, look past the graphics for once.

  21. #21
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 49
    ArcDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Coming for you!
    Posts
    4,016
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syetactic View Post

    Grow up guys, look past the graphics for once.
    i do. and i'd play Runescape over that game.i'd choose a browser based game over that game
    its not the graphics,its the way I would feel im being treated like a 6yo kid.
    We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

    Currently Playing:
    - Guild Wars 2

    Waiting for:
    - Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

  22. #22
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36
    Stevz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ... In another castle.
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Y'know...

    I'm usually the type to give games a chance. Seriously. I'm always under the philosiphy of trying before knocking... Until this.

    I was hoping ArcDevil would do the honours of decimating, decapitating with a hint of slice and dicing this game to to oblivion. But kudos to the first reply... Short, effective and is very tempting to put in my sig.

    ... Unfortunately, it may not sound believable, I've played worse games than this even though I haven't played it.

    TY for the LAWLS!
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid



    + Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

  23. #23
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This game is good man. You guys are all dumbass noobs who care about graphics too much. You haven't even tried the game, or seen the features...
    as Arcdevil said, graphics are not a big issue to me, it's the way the game manages to make you feel like you are playing hello kitty magic adventure

    Please play for longer then level 1 you morons before you post. This game deserves to be on the PS3 because no idoit made it. It has minigames, life skills, crafting, many classes, big towns, good mobs and quests. I'm liking it a lot.. and I'm playing alone a lot.
    why oh why would they make a game fill with content that in the end is wrapped around barbie dolls and kitties?, that's the reason no one wants to play it in the end, and it's not just the graphics is the incredibly sludgish gameplay too

    Grow up guys, look past the graphics for once.
    I did, it was pure cutteness

  24. #24
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syetactic View Post
    [B][SIZE="5"] This game deserves to be on the PS3 because no idoit made it. It has minigames, life skills, crafting, many classes, big towns, good mobs and quests.
    Uhm yeah you're right no other PS3 nor MMO has those features....

    I must have missed your point.. if it's for the graphics you find same good games with better graphics on your amiga or even on your sega drive. If it's for gameplay.. it's all already been before , nothing new, nothing PS3 worthy!

    And it looks like not we are dumbasses cause we don't like this piece of crap game, it more looks as if you're the dumbass playing a teletubbies game all alone..

    Oh and I did get past level 1! I was level 5; and that were 4 levels too much!

    And one last thing.. to clear up your paradoxon.. Idiots can't make games, they are too stupid to make games! It's like you say a blind man doesn't see.
    Last edited by Swissguy; 12-03-2007 at 05:15 PM.

  25. #25
    Banned Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada :O
    Posts
    2,566
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordar View Post
    as Arcdevil said, graphics are not a big issue to me, it's the way the game manages to make you feel like you are playing hello kitty magic adventure



    why oh why would they make a game fill with content that in the end is wrapped around barbie dolls and kitties?, that's the reason no one wants to play it in the end, and it's not just the graphics is the incredibly sludgish gameplay too



    I did, it was pure cutteness
    Are you stupid?
    Join the shadow area, its all skeletons and etc.
    You haven't even beat the graduation test yet. So stop talking till you know something.
    The graphics just make the game more original; being part of the shadow faction you see the graphics aren't all too kiddy like, and everything mends together so well. It's like a more cartoony version of Ragnarok but with more skills.

    You guys shouldn't take about anything before getting level 10 at least. No, level 20 because it isn't that hard to level. All these years being on OnRPG and you morons still judge games by their cover.. when I say try a game, actually play it before you rate it, I mean actually get into the game, do stuff, get past the first bloody quest.

    You know what, I'm not even going to waste my time trying to get you guys into this game.. it won't change anything. If you play a game thinking only about the negative things, thats what you're going to find.

    I find this game fun because of the flexibility of the skills and etc. I'm a archer with HoT, fear, and 2 pets.
    I love how you can mix around skills from different classes, really makes this game better. Now more people are playing, I'm never alone.. we are always fighting bosses and etc...

    If you do play, join the shadow faction, it's more fun in my opinion, but whatever you guys say. Flaming a game without even playing it.

    I don't care.. I know this game will last me a couple of months.. its the only game which Ive had TRUE fun with in a long time.

    I can't till it comes out for PS3 because this game is going to own! Its WoW with cartoony graphics.. a lot of quests, which are fun too. I love basically everything about this game.. and as it seems of now, I'll be playing it a lot.. well I have to work on my list a little everyday.

    But yah, I haven't even fully discovered everything to do.. and this game is a lot of fun. Laterz nubletts.. Oh, PS, that big screen at the top left.. yah you can remove that moron.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •