Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Onrpg Needs You! Looking for writers!

Heads or Tails Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    hey can you post the stuff people sent in? i wanna read it to see what stuff people submitted.
    i think my almost 1500 word sample will take up too much room lol
    Currently Playing: FFXIV, WoW, Starcraft 2
    xFire

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

im sorry, if i ask this stupid question (or not) um, so we can not freely post a guide or something like that w/o having this position?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I just got one question because i plan on writing a review which will probably take a week. I'm just wondering when is it too late to send the review?
    I miss playing MMO's

Heads or Tails Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by bape View Post
    im sorry, if i ask this stupid question (or not) um, so we can not freely post a guide or something like that w/o having this position?
    you can always write helpful guides to games but not sure about posting reviews where they are under game descriptions w/o it though, but it also says they provide beta keys and get u into pax, E3 ect. so its so much better for people who can't get into these on their own so if you should send sample in anyways :]
    Currently Playing: FFXIV, WoW, Starcraft 2
    xFire

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by dizzale View Post
    I just got one question because i plan on writing a review which will probably take a week. I'm just wondering when is it too late to send the review?
    Nope, no due dates on submissions

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Do you love playing games? What about sharing your opinion on them? Ever dream of entering the video game industry? Onrpg.com would like to announce that we are now looking for some volunteer writers for our staff! Truth be told, there are so many games coming out that we need more people to step up and share their opinions with the community.

We are looking for those who are mature, dedicated individuals that are interested in writing reviews on all sorts of MMOs, be them free to play games, buy to play, or pay to play. All materials that will be needed to cover a game will be provided by Onrpg. Not just anyone will qualify to become a writer though. What we need are talented individuals that demonstrate the ability to write independently and are able to work in an efficient manner. It is expected that a reasonable amount of time will be put forth to give an honest and full review. This may vary from title to title, but the Senior Editor will be able to give guidance as needed.

What are we offering to those who are willing to take up this endeavor? Well, first and foremost you will be assured of beta keys for games you are going to preview, as well as extras laying around for the most talked about games. Press passes will be distributed to those who wish to attend various industry related events, such as E3 and PAX. You will also be able to use Onrpg.com as a reference on your resume, which will reflect well should you pursue a job in the game industry.

To apply for the position, please send a sample review for any game you may have played tobrian@onrpg.com. Make it at least 1000 words, though longer is preferred. Please make sure it is a piece that you wrote yourself and not something you “borrowed” from elsewhere as that will be an instant disqualification right there. Those who are chosen after a careful review process will be contacted and offered the positions.

Good luck to all that apply!
    heres a deadfront clip from youtube....for the ones who havent gone in. Since i already got in once during the "test" which was bugged half way....and is still hapenning after the offical release of deadfront=__="..people are getting upset about that lol

anyways back to da clip! ENJOY

Ok the first one here i believe is an advertisement from 2moons itself http://youtube.com/watch?v=f1YI5hkVsMQ
    and the other one here.....is some crazy shit from the original dekaron by GMs http://vvvw,fast-wowgold,com

Quote Originally Posted by Syetactic View Post
    Only 1000 words.. hmm.. Thats fine.

I'll write a review, and I already feel confident about it.

This was a great idea, I always like the career of game journalism.

Hope I get chosen.

Good luck to you guys too.

Also, how many writers are you adding to the team?
    heres a deadfront clip from youtube....for the ones who havent gone in. Since i already got in once during the "test" which was bugged half way....and is still hapenning after the offical release of deadfront=__="..people are getting upset about that lol

anyways back to da clip! ENJOY

Ok the first one here i believe is an advertisement from 2moons itself http://youtube.com/watch?v=f1YI5hkVsMQ
    and the other one here.....is some crazy shit from the original dekaron by GMs http://vvvw,fast-wowgold,com
    Last edited by gtyeoike520; 12-07-2007 at 04:43 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default buy game

register a member flow below link
    http://www.fast-wowgold.com/goldsale_en.asp?GameID=10
    a new palyer place you are the first player there .

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 13

I'll be sending in my review.

Good luck to everyone that sends theirs in, too.

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

I approved some of Atiari's post. It seems the moderation filter is screwing up. Go back a page or two to see what he wrote.

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 41

I sent my review about a week ago, and I still haven't recieved a reply. Did I get skipped over, or are you still reading it? Or was it that bad?
    Playin:
    LoL: Purpler41n
    WoW: Murgol- Farstriders US RP

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 11

Just a quick heads up:

I've been FLOODED with entries by all of you submitting. To be honest we did not expect such a huge turn out! It will take some time, but I will be reading each and every entry sent in for considering to become a writer. Please be patient.

Also, if you get an email claiming to be from me, PM me on the forums for verification because we've had a problem lately with someone spoofing my email.