1.The leveling is easy compared to others games.
2. It is pretty easy to pickup and learn, I suggest you go through the tutorial when you first start.
3. It depends on what kind of game you enjoy, if you have friends, ect. The community is good.
Btw this is not a review from someone who just started playing this game, I have played since Closed Beta.
1.Graphics is disappointing
2. get bored very fast
3. Fun doesn't last forever(for less than 30mins)
4. Playing like playing nothing(waste of time)
5. Finally leaves a feeling like a tasteless flavour on your taste buds(sadly disappointing)
If any trickster lovers hate me I don't blame them. It is a horrible game and it shot a hole in my mmorpg heart
It's a great game with many unique features to hook you up, it's grindy but you don't feel it because the max lvl is umm...unconfirmed xd but something more that 300. Making money is really easy if you know what you're doing and yeah it gets boring after a while for some people(you gotta see for yourself). But for sure, it's a game worth a try.
Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme
8/10. Can get boring after a while but can also be fun with friends. I've played it on and off for several months. Graphics are decent for a 2d game. Leveling doesn't get suddenly steep, its a very gradual leveling curve which I like. Community is international so it can be confusing at times, generally its pretty decent though and I haven't really seen bots around.
It's fun for a few days, then you start to drill for quests.. Which is HORRID. I'd rather fight monsters like crazy, then drill. It's noob friendly, and it's pretty fun if you like those kinda games. I personally like it alot.. Except for the digging part..