is FFXI awesome?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

Default is FFXI awesome?

look at title

A Shrubbery Reputation: 27

If you have the time to spend and dedication for it, yes. If not, no.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Well if you can spend at least 5 hours a day on it, sure.

Banned Reputation: 10

As they say its for dedicated gamers.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 53

well, if you like pvp, you'l hate this game, the pvp barely exist, they get events called balista were players fight, and thats about it, its the most grindcore game ever so you have to be extremly patient, also, you need ALOT of time, becose, in this game, to be better its now how you play, but how long you play =/

Actually, theres Ballista, something else anmd diorama where u can scheduel a fight for when you want.

Staff Admin Reputation: 29

It is a game that is very dedicated to teaming. I would say this is probably one of the funner games that is out.

Moderator since Aug 2004. I am a guy.
    Email me at lothia@gmail.com
    FFXI Tsukisa: 60pld/30War (retired)
    The OnRPG War

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

To be honest, I say this game sucks. The community has become very retarded, mind you that really hasn't changed since 2 years ago. The high levels act like they know it all and the noobs use really dumb combonations that are no use to party which just gets everyone killed and they will all judge you by your rank and level despite on how much you really know about the game in general. The players in this game really piss me off and you could spend hours trying to level, find a decent party, or sometimes both. In my opinion its a complete waiste of time due to the lousy community and I really wouldn't bother with it if I were you.

Well thats nice to know Urvan that cause i'm a high lvl i think i know it all, far from it, don't judge everyone on the game just on people you've had problems with, also you seen the 3 new jobs out, if your dedicated to this game and orginised as some people were and got to the lvl cap in 2 weeks.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 10

Yes stel, I agree. Recently I just started FF XI (I have had it for a long time but didnt want to start playing it yet, left it in shelf) and I was immedietly confused about what to do. Although a people did disregard my questions by not answering, I did encounter som nice people, they all helped me with what i needed and did not even mind helping me train and showing my where things were. I didn't pay much at the beggining but I found out they were all high levels. Being high level doesn't really matter you see, it's all about the personality and tolerance to questions. xD

^ that's what I think anyways.

ramble ramble.

"Thank goodness I have W-Blue Sky lives."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast