can i get help power levelling???

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question can i get help power levelling???

im currently a soon 2 be a lvl 23 and im levelling like a snail,,,if any1 could assist me by power levelling me?, could u plz reply with an email adress and ill get back 2 u

ty

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Not sure what your concept of power leveling in Rappelz is but this is my experience with trying to level much lower level characters than myself;
    1. I am a lvl 70+ character with a lvl 60+ pet, dont party with the lvl 20+ character
    2. We go to ironscar and the 20+ character starts the attack on the iron scar, than I attack and kill the ironscar, character gets not to bad experience... if I attack the iron scar first than the lvl 20+ character attacks next than the experience is not so good

Your other option is to try and convince someone to sell you or give you a much higher pet than your current level, 40+ pantera, tortus or poultry is good, and let them do the attacking for you on mobs you yourself cannot defeat, and do as many quests as you can as quickly as you can as the experience for them is not to bad.
    Wydglobal-svr3- Valhalla guild
    260 hunter
    105 foema

Rappelz-Tanda
    74 Assassin

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default uum

ok man,but low rupees and i need lots of rupees 2 get a better pet,i got a lvl 20 pantera,weak as piss, do u play?

now im a lvl 30,i just went to the horizen dungeon with a lvl 27 who had a lvl 60 tortuse,so i got heeps of xp
    Last edited by evilpowner; 12-17-2007 at 08:17 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

w8 what class gets pets and what kind we talkin atk pets or suport?