The Official FFXI IGN and World Thread

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 17

Omg, people.. PLAY ON SYLPH!!~ OR EALS!!! RIGHT NAO!!!!!! And if you don't have FFXI then go and freakin get it already. What are you waiting for?!
    My Xfire:seuska
    05-19-07 100 Posts!

Seuska - Skillz That Killz.
    The Gray Wolf: bacn have u ever fantisized chester the cheetah with a penis?
    The Blue Fox: o0
    The Blue Fox: No
    Seuska: WTF LOL

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 44

Whatever whatever... You two don't like eachother, ok... You two want to have an argument, ok! But please come up with better reason for not liking a server besides playing for a week. And an amount of time has nothing to do with liking a server, anyway. You could've said you played on Sylph for a YEAR and that wouldn't make a difference unless you said why...

Anyway, Cingal IS really helpful. ^^ And what's this quality you speak of? Oh i'm certain it wasn't Bismarck because I haven't heard, seen, or EXPERIENCED anything of greater or lesser quality. Can you elaborate?

Edit @ Seuska: SHUSH! You need to get your ASS ON THE GAME before telling people that. Lol. I'm level 10 and you're way behind in West Ronfaure while I "Seek Party" it up in my little safe corner in Valkurm Dunes... >;(

Heads or Tails Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Whatever whatever... You two don't like eachother, ok... You two want to have an argument, ok! But please come up with better reason for not liking a server besides playing for a week. And an amount of time has nothing to do with liking a server, anyway. You could've said you played on Sylph for a YEAR and that wouldn't make a difference unless you said why...

Anyway, Cingal IS really helpful. ^^ And what's this quality you speak of? Oh i'm certain it wasn't Bismarck because I haven't heard, seen, or EXPERIENCED anything of greater or lesser quality. Can you elaborate?

Edit @ Seuska: SHUSH! You need to get your ASS ON THE GAME before telling people that. Lol. I'm level 10 and you're way behind in West Ronfaure while I "Seek Party" it up in my little safe corner in Valkurm Dunes... >;(
    GRAWR!!11 Serebii just got pwnd. :P
    I'm going in game now, I was letting Paper Jedi catch up to me so HA!!
    My Xfire:seuska
    05-19-07 100 Posts!

Seuska - Skillz That Killz.
    The Gray Wolf: bacn have u ever fantisized chester the cheetah with a penis?
    The Blue Fox: o0
    The Blue Fox: No
    Seuska: WTF LOL

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 178

I think we should all play on Sylph. Over the past few days and months, we've been helping each other and through missions, we'd all probably get far if we stayed on one server. It's just a suggestion, and if we just joined one linkshell. Personally, I like Sylph, and it'd make things easier for us. The new players wont have trouble either, since a bunch of us will have something to do.

[01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): it's just im tired of all this
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): women need to know
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): chivalry never existed
    [01:54] Hyst (cstrikermx): knights were bastards to everyone
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): What about...
    [01:56] Riz (rizev): JEDI knights?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    However you are going to get more help on slyph.

I'm a white mage, have my own linkshell for onrpg members and generally have a lot of free time to help people and have a highly supply of money and have played for more than two years therefore "I know my stuff".
    Nah. I'm a 50 Red Mage and have also been playing for more than two years, so I don't really need any help. D:

People from Sylph trashed tables at the Fan Festival, including Bismarck's.

People from Sylph I have met aren't helpful.

People from Sylph I have met are extremely childish.

People from Sylph raided other tables at the Fan Festival and took Bismarck's table.

I have more reasons I'll tell you later on.
    Last edited by Lord Mog; 12-16-2007 at 10:35 PM.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mog View Post
    Nah. I'm a 50 Red Mage and have also been playing for more than two years, so I don't really need any help. D:

People from Sylph trashed tables at the Fan Festival, including Bismarck's.

People from Sylph I have met aren't helpful.

People from Sylph I have met are extremely childish.

People from Sylph raided other tables at the Fan Festival and took Bismarck's table.

I have more reasons I'll tell you later on.

Cute. Be funny to see that. Just because others act in that way, doesn't mean we do. You should know that.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Cute. Be funny to see that. Just because others act in that way, doesn't mean we do. You should know that.
    I'm not saying you guys act like that. I'm giving Serebii reasons why I don't like Sylph, and reasons why I'm never going to move there.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mog View Post
    I'm not saying you guys act like that. I'm giving Serebii reasons why I don't like Sylph, and reasons why I'm never going to move there.
    Well, then all I say is you're missing out. A lot of people from here play slyph.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mog
    I think he was refering to higher levels helping newer people, not you specifically... Not EVERYONE is directing comments toward you...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mog
    People from Sylph trashed tables at the Fan Festival, including Bismarck's. Dunno what that means... Wasn't there.

People from Sylph I have met aren't helpful. You mean the ones you didn't avoid, like the people already mentioned?

People from Sylph I have met are extremely childish. ... what the hell? Haven't seen ANY of that...

People from Sylph raided other tables at the Fan Festival and took Bismarck's table. Have NO clue... Wasn't there.

I have more reasons I'll tell you later on. What people say when they run out of more reasons...
    Seriously, we have our reasons, let's keep them to ourselves... Let's just say "Come to Sylph" or "Hey, come to Bismarck!" and leave it at that and let new players decide...
    Last edited by Serebii; 12-16-2007 at 10:49 PM.

I think he was refering to higher levels helping newer people, not you specifically... Not EVERYONE is directing comments toward you...

Seriously, I thought this would turn into an argument or a debate or SOMETHING, but instead... I'm sittin' here watchin' all this, and I realize it's all the same stuff, or new stuff that's just as pointless as the previously thrown piles of BULLSHIT.
    And right now all I'm doing is throwing bullshit.

k.

I'll just shut up.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast