NarutoQuest

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    42 Reputation: 10

looks promising but...
    isnt Ichikaru supposed to have an open front and just a cloth covering the top half of the shop?
    .: Dungeon Fighter :.
    IGN: technolyze
    Class: Ranger
    Level: 38

Keyboard Warrior Reputation: 193

Yeah lol.. Ichikaru isnt properly made. :P Well its sprites and 2D background.. theres only so much you can do with a 2D engine like that so good luck in making a game that lasts.

Everytime I post, I think Murph is about to BROFIST me. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Aru
    Wait, I don't get it.
    It's PW with a custom UI and sprites.
    Why's it exciting?
    Aru...I'm sorry but you are SUCH a noob.
    PW(PlayerWorlds) who? PW is soo old. Does anyone even use it anymore? I'm not sure but I sure as hell don't. In my game there are features in there PW users only have been dreaming about for so long. So please don't come here assuming things.

EDIT: Oh someone asked about exams? Well I have a full list of planned events, right here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/NarutoQu...p?showtopic=38
    Last edited by Solid; 06-29-2006 at 01:33 PM.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14

Yay NARUTO
    Cant wait to try your game

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Solid
    Aru...I'm sorry but you are SUCH a noob.
    PW(PlayerWorlds) who? PW is soo old. Does anyone even use it anymore? I'm not sure but I sure as hell don't. In my game there are features in there PW users only have been dreaming about for so long. So please don't come here assuming things.

EDIT: Oh someone asked about exams? Well I have a full list of planned events, right here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/NarutoQu...p?showtopic=38
    ...What?
    It looks exactly like PW, though, so it's obvious people would make that mistake.
    You cut off the ingame UI for some reason =/, but the login screen is IDENTICAL to any PW one, as is the character creation.

It's not really assuming, anyway; it's clear that it's going to suck.
    I mean, c'mon, do you think you have the skill to compete with even the worst of games, like Hero Online?
    If you can't even live up to that, I just don't see you getting anywhere.

People in this forum always have high hopes for things that are destined to crash and burn. It's happened like a hundred times already, and this time it's no different. I'm not being pessimistic, either, it's just the honest (and unfortunate) truth. ><

The main reason is, also, that Naruto is a very action-oriented Anime. They jump, punch, kick, and have the ability to use hundreds of different Jutsus. I can't imagine how you're going to implement that into a 2D game with bad sprites. Unless, of course, what you're doing is making a poor [online RPG]* and sticking a franchise name on it to make it more desireable, like a lot of present-day developers.

*Variable genre.

And one last thing... I wouldn't advise getting anyone angry, on this subject.
    (saying this because I noticed you say you'll automatically ban anyone using a name like Sasuke, Naruto in the game)
    A simple email to Bandai would have a 'cease & dessist' letter sent your way pretty fast.
    Last edited by Aru; 06-29-2006 at 02:13 PM.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Ok. Say what you want. I'm done arguing.
    All will be revealed when the game is released. Going to suck? Not even. I've been making games like this for a while. My latest was a .hack game, and that was great even without custom gfx and features. So please, just give it up.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Solid
    Ok. Say what you want. I'm done arguing.
    All will be revealed when the game is released. Going to suck? Not even. I've been making games like this for a while. My latest was a .hack game, and that was great even without custom gfx and features. So please, just give it up.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

DRY!!!!! lol yea let him try.... he isnt hurting us .....and what if he does make this like the next maple story good luck

Banned Reputation: 12

Ok PW sux. But, just because a game isnt fully 3d, doesn't mean it sux at all. This game looks promising; it's 2D but the backgrounds look decent, the sprites look good, and the dev. team seems to know what they're doin lol. I would only suggest u make sure legal manners are cleaned up unles u want a C&D, and that, if the game get's pretty popular - and with all the naruto freaks and fans out there I'm sure it will - that you get a more official, adfree site or you remove the ads from ur invisionfree one. But anywayz, good job ill be testing it as soon as its released

Banned Reputation: 12

~Arrrgh I did it again >>>>>.<<<< can a mod please delete this post, it was identical to the one above~

Banned Reputation: 10

you can delete your own post noob lol press edit -> delete -.-

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast