Xbox Mabinogi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23
    lasthero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Loading. . .
    Posts
    4,720
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    wuah the graphics are much better on xbox.

  2. #22
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 71
    MrWafflez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxerdude View Post
    Nexon's games are free forever...
    Mabinogi's foreign version, also published under Nexon, costs money. You get two hours a day of free play, and their is/was a free test server, but other then that it was P2P.

    Maybe it changed, but that's what I was told a while back by a friend.


  3. #23
    Banned Reputation: 6

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wherever I want to
    Posts
    919
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Mabi looks like the screens above posted when its on high it really good looking trust me

  4. #24
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10
    Daigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    There was an interview some months ago with the devs of mabinogi and about the xbox version saying the chances of it being released outside of korea are slim to none.
    マデイスグレイル - Dr. 麗華

    I've cashed out over $732.43 using several survey sites. PM for info.

  5. #25
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 74
    Elion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,775
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostUnit View Post
    NOT many gonna buy this game for xbox360

    Why would nexon bring a shitty graphic game to xbox360. hm
    Look at the post showing dramatic graphic improvements on the 360 version -before- sounding like an idiot <3

    bam pow bam

  6. #26
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 10
    sircusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,836
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEmorning View Post
    the screen shoot really isnt a spoiler for peopel who dont know the story o_o and u kinda gave it away by saying it xD;
    I didn't say it was a spoiler. I said that part of my post is a spoiler. *rolls eyes* I was pointing out that screenshot doesn't make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWafflez View Post
    Mabinogi's foreign version, also published under Nexon, costs money. You get two hours a day of free play, and their is/was a free test server, but other then that it was P2P.

    Maybe it changed, but that's what I was told a while back by a friend.
    All the other versions aren't like that, only the korean version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daigo View Post
    There was an interview some months ago with the devs of mabinogi and about the xbox version saying the chances of it being released outside of korea are slim to none.
    T_T I guess I'll settle with Mabinogi Heroes =3

    Quote Originally Posted by Elion View Post
    Look at the post showing dramatic graphic improvements on the 360 version -before- sounding like an idiot <3
    Ignore him. For some reason, he doesn't like the graphics.

  7. #27
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 11
    endofdays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    sl name loan1wolf turbo
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    you go oid and die so need rebirth i make my chr 5ys long time tell it die
    Last edited by endofdays; 12-21-2007 at 05:58 AM.

  8. #28
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 24

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    612
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sircusa View Post
    I didn't say it was a spoiler. I said that part of my post is a spoiler. *rolls eyes* I was pointing out that screenshot doesn't make sense.
    geez, well sorrrryyyyy I offened you mr all knowing lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •