non C weapons

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default non C weapons

hello,

as the title says i want to discuss your opinions of the non C weapons
    they do more damage but most of the time more overheat

i bought the 33k planet eagles and switched back to my planet eagle C ones almost instantly.

What use are weapons that kill faster but have alot more overheat?
    if you are on your own against 2-3 bots and your weapon overheats after you kill 1 mech you'd have to waste valuable time switching wpns or waiting till they r cooled, then id rather dodge longer fight longer but kill almost all without switching =/

even when you are all shooting one, some ppl shoot them half dead but cuz i keep shooting i mostly get the kill with my 'inferior' wpns...

so i wanna know what you think? the non C ones r more rare ofc & look cooler, but just as their value/quality goes...

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 24

Wrong, planet Eagle non c do the most dps per burst, and are best used with sccotarms because of fast cooldown rate. And your not supposed to overheat them. I can do as much dps as i want as long as i burst and dont spam

"I usually assume my teammates are retarded."

http://justified-gaming.enjin.com/

i was just telling how i felt, and asking, no right or wrong

and anyway, when you are in TC fighting for a base and 3-5 enemy bots are around it's almost impossible not to overheat your weapon...

as a tech serg i'm almost always 1th around lieutenants and better then miyata too who is around your lvl
    I also don't hold my mousebuttons at all times you know, and there was a time you used spitters o.O

anyway with smg skill its not that bad, when they overheat i use skill and can go right on, and i'll buy the non C's again and give them another chance

thx for the info, just don't assume too much.
    Last edited by Dreamw4lk3r; 12-27-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 3

As your weapon skill goes up (notice the two 5% overheat and attack bonuses) the non lettered weapons become much more powerful than that of lower grade.

Anyway, i have seen lieutenants (forgot names...) who have used non C or D planet eagles and get about 2-3 kills in 1 round (by themselves).

Yeah, pretty much what ULTIMA said. As your mastery goes up, your cooldown gets better. You'll find yourself not overheating a lot, especially with the extra damage and the nice cooldown. (given you have scootwing arms on)