Eh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Default asdgasefas

asdgasfasf
    Last edited by Jae; 02-21-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 11

I see a 3D Mmo just like any other, with an awsome combat system.

You dont like it?...play something else, really it works.
    Back to OnRPG. Add me on Skype if you got it - RotaryBoost -

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Hm...what is the point of this thread exactly? No offense..but...stating you don't like it is like walking up to a stranger and saying that you don't like them. (They do not care.)

Like Khriz said, if you 'dun like it..choose a new game to play.

No offense, of course.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Jae View Post
    I dunno what people see in this game.. the horrible graphics and incredibly slow walking just ruined it for me
    yea w.e go play ur runescape.

This person has never left his/her own home it seems... Not everyone thinks like you..therefore, may indeed like such a game. They may think the games you listed are the bad games. Have you ever thought outside your own box?

What's the point in saying you hate it... look past the defaults to see the better things...as is the same when you judge a person.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 14

If a person is painful to look at, and boring to be with, why would you chill with them.. same with Seal
    indeed, the next logical step would be to uninstall the game and go play whatever makes you happy, but instead.. you create a thread about it because you need to justify your game of choice. *sigh*

I see that you are your own level of thinking and can obviously be persuaded by nothing by that of which you do not wish to hear. With such being, it is pointless to argue with an individual such as, yourself.

Have fun being stuck within the closed box you call a reality.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

You're still avoiding my question. You really must not even have played this game
    I never said I hated it; I was wondering why anyone would play it

What do you mean look past the defaults and see better things? If a person is painful to look at, and boring to be with, why would you chill with them.. same with Seal

And anyways this conversation is going nowhere. I'm gonna go play Shaiya :P
    well the graphics arent really like flyff or rose coz its cell shaded anime-ish graphics in which some people like this particular style. also the marriage system is pretty unique, when ur sleeping next to ur partner, ur form changes lol. umm and now about the pets....you could ride on a phoenix at higher levels. the classes are unique, u dont see much games with dagger-throwers. mmeh cant really think of anything more thats special about it.

anyways, if you dont really like this game, keep it to ur self and just play some other game gee. its not that hard is it?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Wow, there are some real winners in this thread. And I don't mean the OP-- he has a valid question that may have came off strong. There's nothing wrong with being curious, guys.

Anyway, I'll tell you why I play it. Well, kind of play it (sometimes it bores me, but I keep coming back). I'm a girl remember; so I don't know if my opinion is going to 'matter'. I play it because I think the characters are unique and that it's a fun battle system. Yes the game is PURE grind, but I think the characters are fun and alive and that's something that I like to see. Unfortuantly, it gets to a point where grouping is kind of the only way of leveling, and that turns me off a little bit-- but like I said I kind of play it. =) Hope this helps!

Playing: Age of Conan; Cimmeria Server.
    80 ToS
    80 Necro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast