Eh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Jae View Post
    I dunno what people see in this game.. the horrible graphics and incredibly slow walking just ruined it for me

First ask yourself the simple question: "Why did i post a thread for this" instead of makign one This is just useless spam you know?

@Tiph who cares if you're a girl yes or no >.> Girls can be good gamers to right? I know some chicks that pawn me in any game.... (for people that wanna say i'm flirting, don't say it >.> What i said what just pointing out the truth.)

btw, You can solo all the way in this game xD just choose certain types of quests
    Last edited by HamsterMascot; 12-29-2007 at 06:52 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    First ask yourself the simple question: "Why did i post a thread for this" instead of makign one This is just useless spam you know?

@Tiph who cares if you're a girl yes or no >.> Girls can be good gamers to right? I know some chicks that pawn me in any game.... (for people that wanna say i'm flirting, don't say it >.> What i said what just pointing out the truth.)

btw, You can solo all the way in this game xD just choose certain types of quests
    Well I was pointing out that since I was a girl, most people assume the 'cutesy' graphics and gameplay are the main reason I would play this game. However, that's definitely not the only reason. I just figured that if I spoke up someone would say "She's a girl, that's why" kind of reason. =)

Playing: Age of Conan; Cimmeria Server.
    80 ToS
    80 Necro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12