Guide to being a Swordsman

Hybrid View

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Guide to being a Swordsman

Now, I haven't played Rakion in such a long, long time. But I guess I could give some tips on how I used to play.

I played until I was a level 20 Swordsman, and it turned out that Swordsman can be an extremely powerful class.

When you're at a low level, you can make swift kills, and deal heavy damage.

Combinations: A combination is a perfectly executed combination in which you perform special moves to either kill or hurt your opponent horribly.

My personal combination is...

Smack them with a sword, then grip, jump away, then special move them... (Right click)

You can kill them easy.

As for ranged swordsmans, it is recommended that you smack them around with a sword for a bit then you can fling as many daggers as possible.

I'm not finished with this guide yet, and it will soon be updated in the future.
    "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory."

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lol, let's hope it is, because most swordsmen over level five pretty much do what you said. I used to have a swordsman, back when I used to play. A suggestion is to jump attack sideways when in doubt. This cancels a mage's lock on, as well as combating enemies who like to move around, i.e. ninjas. Jump attacking sideways is often regarded as "noobish", but so is slash-gripping, so what the heck, eh?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

i hate swordman so much that i cant delete it as a main character /sob

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 52

Swordman are fun to play as when you focus on movement speed. If your faster you can put some major hurt down on black smiths
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Edit: I came in here to give advice on making girls crazy, and I find advice on oral sex from a dude. I'm not complaining...but wow. I love OnRPG.

Would it be good to get 2 attack speed 1 movement speed then 1 attck speed then 2 move speed and so on?
    And if I do that then what stat should I concentrate on?

Default ...

I find 25 move and 25 atk spd is enough to cover you for awhile until you level 35 then u will need to raise them to 50 of each.