Im getting braces soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

bracers..are painfull...getting the tooth removed doest really hurt but when they inject that anestesia stuff dont look @ the needle =D it scares the shiet out of you and..the day you get bracers it wont hurt as much but the day after... IT WILL FKING KILL LIKE CRAZY...i had 2 take 1 day off school because of it and i couldnt eat for 3days..and when the tighten the bracers...ITS EXTREAMLY PAIN-PAINFULL AS WELL..=D

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 10
    inside the big ball lurking for candied apples

Quote Originally Posted by Phearr
    Im getting braces soon but i just got a question. The first visit i went they gave me molds. The second time (today) they told me i need to take out some teeths i dunno but yes.. i gotta take out 1 baby tooth cuz its the only baby tooth i have and i think 4 pernament tooth. 2 top and 2 Bottom. When they take out your teeth do they put u to sleep? Cuz im scared i might cry . Or do they put a special medicne in ur mouth so u dont feel anything? And my doctor said after the teeths are removed i gotta wait 2-4 weeks to get braces. How to they exactly put the braces on? How long will it take? And dose it hurt? Also i have very bad teeth so thats why he said im getting teeths removed
    dude
    i have read W.I.T.C.H MAG
    when the braces is off
    youre teeth is as pearly whites
    who gonna seee your teeth first w/o braces..
    ChUunin NinjA oF tHe FoRuM

Aman Reputation: 193

Molds? Is it because your upper jaw is more forward than your lower jaw? I had some different kind of bracers, not those metallic stuff in a line, the dentist made a mold of my jaw parts then i got this thing to attach to my jaw which somehow straightened my upper and lower jaw and made it so that when i chew i wont hit the back of my front teeth with my lower teeth. o___O

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

My orthodentist didn't pull any teeth.

They got this really sharp saw then, and like shaved my teeth to be smaller.. Hurts cause they cut my gums a little. But worth it in the end.

My braces came off! Woo.
    [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/Vaarsuvius/****0er.gif[/IMG]

Isn't James just fantastic?!

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10

Im so scared... im getting them removed like in a week or 2 my dad didnt call the dentis but when he dose my dentis will say when to go and ill get them removed then after 1-3 weeks im ready for braces! Anyways when they remove it about the needle thing.. wil it hurt! im scard of needles and even thinking about it hurts. I just want to know all about this so i have to worry less. And about the medcine thing.. do u still feel pain?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Lol yeah they freeze your mouth around the places where they take the teeth out. It hurts. Then they pull the teeth out pretty easily, then it bleeds a lot and it tastes bad in your mouth for a whole day, aswell as bleeding a bit. It's no big deal, but it's annoying for a while.

When they pull out the teeth you dont feel any pain, just a bit as if they were trying to pull your jaw off, but no pain.
    Last edited by Rau Le Creuset; 06-30-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12