Mu Online-LIKE game?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 17

Unhappy Mu Online-LIKE game?

I used to play Mu Online a few years ago. It was my first MMORPG and in my opinion one of the best games I've ever played. It had somethig unique I dunno what but there was something that fascinated me. Maybe because it was fun or because I never got bored when playing Mu? I dunno.. but it was an awesome experience. Then K2 Network bought mu Global and ****ED THE GAME UP. 80% of the people quit cause they didnt wanted to spent money on a game. So many people played it... it was the perfect community except for some idiots. But there are idiots in every game so... And I dun wanna play on a private server I want to have the same feeling like Mu Global. Does anybody know a game which is like Mu Online? I mean the same shiny cool armour, cool maps, and a lot of people playing it. I will be very happy if you can help me.. I miss the old days

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 34

Most mmorpgs have some sort of flashy gear and such similar to what you find in MU.

But to be honest, if it's MU you want, most other games would fall short to be honest. I haven't found any that have the same feel as MU.

Having said that, there are only a couple that would be similar (that come to mind right now):

-Diablo 2 - same 3/4 overhead type view, tons of items. Although, this isn't a mmo though, it is multiplayer room based via battlenet.

-Mythos - in closed beta right now, but many people have extra invites that you could probably ask for an invite in these forums. People dub this as Diablo 2.5.

-WYD Global (with your destiny) - now this one is 3d, but has the same kind of shiny gear and stuff. The grind is huge in this one just like MU. Problem with this game though is that they have a BOT function built in so you can auto level yourself. Kind of kills the game to be honest. If the bot wasn't there it would be pretty fun I think.

anywho, thats about all I can think of right now.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Yea your best bet is Diablo 2 or Mythos. Mu Online is very special.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 17

Thanks people.. I will try WYD. If you can give me more tipps or games just post it here. Thx.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Dungeon Runners is like a Diablo 2 parody, so try that too

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 24

SUN Online (It's the unofficial sequel to MU)

http://sun.the9.com (CHinese)
    World's biggest Babelfish fan.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

redstone is mmorpg and its like diablo/mu/conqueror feal to it pretty fun.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 30

What does SUN have to do with Mu? I played it, and nowhere in between my massive boredom and lack of amazement did I see a resemblance between the two.