Is Runescape Worth It?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Is Runescape Worth It?

Sum ppl think Runescape is fun: "GOT RUNESCAPE CMON LETS TRADE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA"

But im like: "What the hell is this.... bad graphics every1 hangs around at bank or general store and too many hackers and scammers"

And i know lots of other ppl would say that and "Its sooooooo boring"

Post what u think ...

Like runescape or not

Quote Originally Posted by Tame7 View Post
    Sum ppl think Runescape is fun: "GOT RUNESCAPE CMON LETS TRADE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA"

But im like: "What the hell is this.... bad graphics every1 hangs around at bank or general store and too many hackers and scammers"

And i know lots of other ppl would say that and "Its sooooooo boring"

Post what u think ...

Like runescape or not
    i quit today

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 11

for one its an RPG which means you need to be doing something to make it fun. Its boring because your boring, you need to understand that you cant make something if you dont have the proper tools, and in this case its your imagination thats lacking. I found that killing dragons and meeting new friends, getting cash, and becoming better are worth it enough to keep playing.
    shall we dance friend of my heart?
    we shall little one.

rs name:killbot10000

It passes the time
    http://cashlagoon.com/?ref=24548 CashLagoon free cash for completing simple offers. $2 minimum payouts. Paypal, obopay, checks, and prepaid visa cards are all payment methods!

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

The first MMO i played, it was really fun and most of the time people that got hacked, used macros anyway.Never been hacked our scammed had a great time always, It was the best game but it got really old after so long doing all the quests etc and dident want to work up a PKer so i quit. But i still like it.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me"

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 11

please dont res. topics that are more then 2 weeks old.
    shall we dance friend of my heart?
    we shall little one.

rs name:killbot10000

Well Runescape is fun but it's not for everyone but i will say this. The graphics are bad cuz they JAVA look at that word here i'll even highlight it JAVA!!!!! I mean really due what do you expect from a game thats free i mean look at Adventure Quest or Dragon Quest or whatever it's called they are both gay i like runescape cuz it 3-d and good but i guess you can't like it so who cares. that was way too much tyyping.

Default thats a good question

runescape has been a pretty popular game since 2001 and i am 1 of its former players. FORMER! anyhoo i think RS isi a ripoff we all want to see some changes i have never heard this but really guys what would runescape be like w/ voice chat? that would be cool

hey would u give me ur acc if so send user n pass 2 zwinktwink@hotmail.com

There are plenty of people who like the game, for different reasons. It always helps me unwind at the end of the day and I can sit back and watch exp go up. You might think that's boring, but you should see where I'm at during the day..

Anyways, the graphics aren't bad, they're getting better every update. There are also no more scammers with the update of Balanced Trading and grave markers. Don't gripe about that, it's for the greater good.

-Who was that GOTH I saw you with last night??
    -That was no goth, I'm a NECROPHELIAC!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast