Is Runescape Worth It?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Rayne9 View Post
    There are plenty of people who like the game, for different reasons. It always helps me unwind at the end of the day and I can sit back and watch exp go up. You might think that's boring, but you should see where I'm at during the day..

Anyways, the graphics aren't bad, they're getting better every update. There are also no more scammers with the update of Balanced Trading and grave markers. Don't gripe about that, it's for the greater good.
    For at least half of the RS community though, the balanced trading killed PVP and I doubt that is for the "greater good" of veteran players. They've made the game more friendly to new players and have found ways to push away people who have played for years.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Thumbs down yeahhh

Runescape is stupid, and a big waste of your valuable time. You could spend that time playing a game that acually has good graphics. I play Fiesta Online, and its the shiggity.

I played Runescape for my first rpg, because there was no download, and it was just simple and easy. I hate to admit it, but I was hooked. I was nonstop playing. Then all of the sudden, it got intensly boring. I guess it was just my breaking point. Lvl 8x at the time. To me its fun for newbies, ect. But dont go hateing on a game like runescape. Some people have to high of tastes.

Default Dont Play It!!!

I used to love RS but now I realized that it was not worth it at all!!!! I spent 2 years playing that game with bad graphics.... now that I look back I dont believe i was so stupid...

Dont even Bother playing it unless you dont care for graphics!!!! just my opinion by the way

Banned Reputation: 10

Runescape used to be a good game. Now it is overcrowded with a bunch of 8 year-olds who screw up the community. It is a good game, with a bad community.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Thumbs down runescape

runescape is just plain boring and sucky.
    I wasted my time on it.
    play fiesta like me and flowers it's similar, just much better.

I play runescape.. Its ****ing gay dont play it I wish I had something better to do..

Yea i totally agree that runescape is not worth it. I once played it this guy scammed me of my whip and my d full helm and then if you keep on playin the game its really boring, and the graphics are 3D, yes, but a very old version of 3D

Oh yea, also everybody calls you noob and swears at you, even if you level 90+ and have like every skillcape it doesnt matter to them
    Last edited by Scartiger; 03-20-2008 at 01:58 AM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Thumbs up you do have something better to do

you still can play fiesta and its totally free but the down side is you have to download it.but it is still worth it.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

out of every mmorpg ive played thats wow scions of fate nine drags and so on i believe rune scape has one of the most unique gameplays there is... but.. i recomend nine dragons or scions of fate just some of your normal mmorpgs.... remember always ask players rather than screen shots lol
    Last edited by Purple Coffing XD; 03-23-2008 at 12:18 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast