Is Runescape Worth It?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by die2014 View Post
    runescape has been a pretty popular game since 2001 and i am 1 of its former players. FORMER! anyhoo i think RS isi a ripoff we all want to see some changes i have never heard this but really guys what would runescape be like w/ voice chat? that would be cool
    A room full of people and helium
    HTML Code:
    [URL=http://ff-fan.com][IMG]http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL=http://ff-fan.com/chartest]Which FF Character Are You?[/URL]

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Really depends on your price budget

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 15

It's really not all that much for members. And if you're saying "Yeah, the free version of RuneScape sucks", then you're terribly wrong. I played the free version for around four years, and just recently got members. And I'm here to tell you, members is a lot more fun, has more things to do (obviously), etc.. Now, yes, free RuneScape may get boring every now and then, but they are really giving you a wide array of activites, skills, etc. to do.

good memories i qwuit only coz i lost 75 mill all in one hand.... BUT i sure loved that game had 120m i still got money but .... u no way less than i usually had so i felt too bad to play any longer canceled my membership and just quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Tame7 View Post
    Sum ppl think Runescape is fun: "GOT RUNESCAPE CMON LETS TRADE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA"

But im like: "What the hell is this.... bad graphics every1 hangs around at bank or general store and too many hackers and scammers"

And i know lots of other ppl would say that and "Its sooooooo boring"

Post what u think ...

Like runescape or not
    Runescape is one of the MMORPG I got really stuck in. Even tho I haven't played it for 5-6 years I still have to say that it's quiet an amazing game. The world is massive with huge amount quests and skills to level. The game might become repetitive in some areas but which MMORPG isn't really repetitive these days. It sure take some time to get in to the game and the reasons to really play it. But why not give the game a serious try before making up your mind. So many MMO's out there today and most of them seem to come and go but Runescape is still standing strong 9 years later.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 22

Runescape is a good time killer. Not a game I'd take seriously. Graphics are pretty damn decent for a browser game. The quests have some humour in them too.

I'm sure members is a fun experience.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Runescape is definetly worth it. It may seem childish compared to most MMORPGs, but its still worthwile. You may not like after playing say, Atlantica or DDO, but you should play atleast once in awhile

On May 1, 2010, I will have played RuneScape for five years and 10k+ hours. I have never been bored because there is always something to do and I don't hang around the Grand Exchange. With every new update they add some more new changes and I am still working on the old stuff that I have not had the time to do yet. The new Dungeoning skill is aimed to assist all players in all the rest of the skills especially the high levels players. The autos are no longer a problem and it is hard for rip-off artists to do their thing because of the trade limits. Even as a member it is inexpensive entertainment and is available to play 24/7/365. Add me (RSN:SSageMage99) and I will play with you and show you some exciting things to do on RS.
    Played RuneScape:503 days (12,081 Hours) 04Oct11
    Since 01May05-Veteran Cape

Goal: RuneScape Hall of Fame 10 Skill Capes
    Magic 99 - Attack 99
    Defense 99 - Strength 99
    Constitution 99 - Fishing 99
    Hunter 96 - Cooking 95
    Summoning 94 - Range 90

Special Forces Assn.
    Life Member

Warrior Ethos

I will always place the mission first.