I only play a certain way since any other way is boring and button mashing. If you come in my room here are the rules.
Team Battle: No guards
1. As soon as the game starts me and my partner will go to opposite of the ends of each other on the map.
2. We expect you and your partner to choose which one of us you will fight in 1 vs 1 battle.
3. These fights continue until there is a winner. We fight in a general area. Dodging and backing up for dash moves or allowed but running away is discouraged.
4. Once one battle ends the winner of the battle goes to observe the battle that is currently taking place but does not interfere.
5. If the winner is the opposite teams member the winner gives him some time to get ready to fight (like 9-10 secs) before engaging in the final battle.
We do not double team. Failure to adhere to these rules result in a kick.