Builds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Default Builds

Well i just started and i wonder how i should build my unit

Currently lvl3 and got lvl2 movespeed and lvl1 energie. Is it a good build or should I go a little diffrent? Like Marksmanship/Move speed, HP/Move speed?

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 24

If you're a Shotgun or SMG user get Lv.5 Marksman. Than get Lv.20 Movespeed. Then max out HP or EN.

"I usually assume my teammates are retarded."

http://justified-gaming.enjin.com/

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

hm saw this one open so I figured I'd ask also ^^ I joined yesterday and got lv 12 so far I have 10pts Speed, 5pts HP, not sure what build I wanna go with o.o; I'm not exactly the best shot with the SMG >.>; I tend to not hit anything with them cause I cant keep up with people boosting around. I'm pretty decent with the Melee weapons not sure if thats good or not.
    Which setup is better for melee? Just curious would light fast gear be better?
    ~We toast our hearty comrades who have fallen from the skies, and were gently caught by God's own hand to be with him on High.~

~To dwell among the soaring clouds they've known so well before. From victory roll to tail chase, at heaven's very door.~

~As we fly among them there, we're sure to head their plea. To take care my friend, watch your six, and do one more roll for me.~
    Commander Jerry Coffee, Hanoi, 1968.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

fast light gear is good for catching up since smgers tend to boost backwards (try zig zagging forward to avoid fire) but in my experence in this game hp goes down super fast so for me i'd perfer a faster build but its all your prefrence, to me a heavy build takes more time to take down but is slow therefore more opertunity to hit and vice verca with the light build (btw my name in it is Samanosuke if ur interested)

Another questions

Well i wanna paint my mech red light with that unlimited dye but how do dye? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Another questions

Well i wanna paint my mech red light with that unlimited dye but how do dye? xD
    Its pretty simple really once you buy the paint you can go to your hanger right, and you click on a part. If you look at the bottom theres a little rectangle with different colors in it ^^ just click on the color you like and it'll paint the gear that color .

Quote Originally Posted by Random_asian_guy View Post
    fast light gear is good for catching up since smgers tend to boost backwards (try zig zagging forward to avoid fire) but in my experence in this game hp goes down super fast so for me i'd perfer a faster build but its all your prefrence, to me a heavy build takes more time to take down but is slow therefore more opertunity to hit and vice verca with the light build (btw my name in it is Samanosuke if ur interested)
    If I may I'd like to ask another question though I took your advice Random_asian_guy, I just bought some light gear mainly the scoot arm and legs, saving up for the zeek core and head atm cause I like the stats in any case I was wondering, Is Smg the best choice? My problem is I'm not exactly to accurate when Im speeding around like that so I tend to waste my overheat missing. I've tried the rifles and I like the dmg their a bit slow and they have a disadvantage at close range, but I haven't tried the shotguns are they any good? I dont see many people use them same goes for the spear? How useful are they?
    Last edited by Rasgriz; 01-29-2008 at 09:14 PM.
    ~We toast our hearty comrades who have fallen from the skies, and were gently caught by God's own hand to be with him on High.~

~To dwell among the soaring clouds they've known so well before. From victory roll to tail chase, at heaven's very door.~

~As we fly among them there, we're sure to head their plea. To take care my friend, watch your six, and do one more roll for me.~

I costumize my mech to have fast EN recovery :P The head of the light gear mech of 23k and then the body of the light gear mech of 54k My EN recovery is around the 400-500. I think that EN recovery is nice for SMG so they can switch their weapons fast and can dash from the enemy. I've gotten first place because of that a few times already

Eh the smg start to get annoying I'm starting to develope a hatred for them. I personally love melee combat so I constantly use my swords and It frustrates me that if I miss a swing they can boost back when I still cant move because of the slash, then unload ammo on me and kill me in a few seconds. -sigh-

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 24

Well, let me start off saying that Shotguns arNT newb friendly due to the fact that they are the hardest weapon to use next to the spear. How so? Slowest fire rate, and smallest reticle for spike damage. Since NCSoft finally balanced the game back to the way it was in CB shotties are very strong. But how strong you ask? The spattergun [33k] do 520 per two shots (or around there) which means if you use scootwing or the new standard arms you can easily pull out 3K dmg + as long as you dont miss. The overheat for arms and shotties was decreased which means that you can get in 6 to 7 shots depending on the arms you use. Spear shotty is the hardest to do (Pr0s call this set up dragooning) you really need to know how and wehn to strike with the spear and trust me there are only a select few who are considered dragooning, and when i mean a select few i mean maybe 5 in the whole game.
    Last edited by xSoulEx; 02-05-2008 at 09:06 PM.

"I usually assume my teammates are retarded."

http://justified-gaming.enjin.com/

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 16
    ......................... Posts: 8,243,915

Quote Originally Posted by xSoulEx View Post
    Well, let me start off saying that Shotguns are newb friendly due to the fact that they are the hardest weapon to use next to the spear. How so? Slowest fire rate, and smallest reticle for spike damage. Since NCSoft finally balanced the game back to the way it was in CB shotties are very strong. But how strong you ask? The spattergun [33k] do 520 per two shots (or around there) which means if you use scootwing or the new standard arms you can easily pull out 3K dmg + as long as you dont miss. The overheat for arms and shotties was decreased which means that you can get in 6 to 7 shots depending on the arms you use. Spear shotty is the hardest to do (Pr0s call this set up dragooning) you really need to know how and wehn to strike with the spear and trust me there are only a select few who are considered dragooning, and when i mean a select few i mean maybe 5 in the whole game.
    You mean the people who stab you upward and shoot you few times and try to stab you again after the skill?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast