is this game any good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 44

this is probobly gonna sound weird, but I thought this game was like candy really colorful candy

(other words awsome game)
    Sorry I cant find any detailed way to explain it
    Reading:
    The Divine Comedy
    The Tempest
    Hamlet

O human race born to fly upward, wherefore at a little wind dost thou fall.
    Dante Alighieri

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

I get what you mean, Necronax.
    It's a bright game with a "cute" image to it.

It's actually a pretty fun game, if you know how to play well.
    I've played Trickster since CB at gng,
    and I joined again when it moved to NTREEV.
    I actually benefitted from that. o__o;
    Through it's events, I was able to get lots of cash shop items. xD

However, that's not the issue. xP
    I'd have to say this is a fun game.
    But I do advise using a guide. It makes the game so much more enjoyable.
    There's no shame in using a guide. I used a guide when I first started out.
    In a way, Trickster is a very unique game.
    Vindictus: Inmensus

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Its a great game,i really recommend it,A lot of people and good ones so your never alone,Download it you got nothing to lose.
    And i really have to disagree with the one said Maplestory is better cuz its not.Maple sux and nexon sux too.

sounds like an alrite game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    what happed with evolution? i play it after evolution so i dont know
    the game have many quests you can gain exp with card battle , i got to level 2x and its gets to hard to past some quests and gain level. is just like ragnarok but i like best
    I played before revolution, so I would know >.< Basically, ntreev decided to play god and pretty much wreck the entire basic leveling from about 1-20 by taking out all of the original training and monster quests to fetch em quests by the different npcs located in...paradise city was it? The original starting area, cora beach i think, became something of a side trip instead. Can't remember too well. Anyway, it ticked off a bunch of us since not only was leveling to 1-20 slower from that point on, but they also changed a lot of things too, like for example, moving the mine from the underseas to iono, one map below paradise? =.= The mine still has coral and stuff in and outside the damned mine, anyone can pretty much see it was grafted on a whim right there and then.

I miss the old trickster. Obviously -.-;;
    Yeah I'm a girl. So what? If you wanna argue about how girls should be nice and cute and naive, well guess again.

Yes, and I do play shooters. Yes, I love Resident Evil 4. You got a problem with that too?

Banned Reputation: 15

A hidden place to plot my next move Muahahahaha!

Thumbs down Pretty good but BORING

Y'all like to sez Trickster is PRETTY good but BORING. If you read what you post about trickster in this thread it will end up with 'bored', 'Boring'.
    Every player who played or playing trickster can't refuse to say its sucks because trickster 'tricks' your mind. You play its fun at the beginning but it will end up like boredom.
    I saw the players who rated this game 7/10, 7.5/10, 8/10. Its a lie, I don't blame them Trickster 'tricked' their mind. Alot were bored, started botting and WAT'S WITH THE CONSTANT UPDATING?
    Young kids, teenagers still cant buy this cash items you kno? What is the purpose when I cant but these 2d craps?
    I don't care if the die hard trickster fans hate me and continuously grind mindlessly. Its time to change move on to better graphic mmorpgs.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dark Light- View Post
    Its a great game,i really recommend it,A lot of people and good ones so your never alone,Download it you got nothing to lose.
    And i really have to disagree with the one said Maplestory is better cuz its not.Maple sux and nexon sux too.
    no your wrong you'll really regret it with the cash shop items and mindlessGRINDING. oh! have I heard this things from Maplestory too? But maplestory is better because trickster freakin constantly update 2d cash shop items that most children might not afford to buy and I remembered Trickster deleted my character but I dont mind. This game is an asshole from the beginning
    Last edited by Greenline; 06-28-2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=- and typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12