Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39

Thread: Face of Mankind Movie Preview

  1. #26
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Nick Nack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    somtimes when i was R2 in FDC when we were at "peace" me and some friends, even a R3 used to go on patrol missions...or so they thought:cool: and we used to gank people in Japan, that was so fun
    I can imagine that lol. I see it all the time in Japan, since my penthouse was there and sometimes the FDC would join me in a ganking spree.

  2. #27
    春光乍泄 Reputation: 193
    Raiyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iguazu Falls
    Posts
    13,561
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Once i visited Andromeda, found these 2 BoS peeps, and we sat there chatting and messing around with rubber bullets. xD Good times.. good times..

    If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

  3. #28
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Achilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I tried to make a new char for BoS and MoTB but when i got in noone told me where to go or how to get started thats why i loved killin them in the war. You bought a penthouse? i couldn't even afford that, my ammo and armor was all i could afford
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

  4. #29
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Nick Nack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I don't trust strangers when I first meet them. You guys may just be joking around with rubber bullets, but once you're stunned they can just take out like an RGI QIII and shoot the crap out of you. I've seen it before =P.

  5. #30
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Achilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nack
    I don't trust strangers when I first meet them. You guys may just be joking around with rubber bullets, but once you're stunned they can just take out like an RGI QIII and shoot the crap out of you. I've seen it before =P.
    i hated those guns, the TAR was my favirote, and the Blue Energy gun, forgot the name..
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

  6. #31
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Nick Nack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    I tried to make a new char for BoS and MoTB but when i got in noone told me where to go or how to get started thats why i loved killin them in the war. You bought a penthouse? i couldn't even afford that, my ammo and armor was all i could afford
    True, the MoTB didn't really help me except for the Factionleader. But we had the freedom to go ganking and I guess that's what made me such a good fighter. And once you join like a good cell[cell=clan] usually other factions hire you to do assassination attempts or just bodyguard someone. My cell before had to go bodyguard a LED training class. I think I made like 50k for that time.

  7. #32
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Nick Nack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    i hated those guns, the TAR was my favirote, and the Blue Energy gun, forgot the name..
    I used RGI and Tar, and RGI pwns ok? The blue energy gun was the Orbit, there was also the red one called DOA or something.

  8. #33
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Achilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nack
    True, the MoTB didn't really help me except for the Factionleader. But we had the freedom to go ganking and I guess that's what made me such a good fighter. And once you join like a good cell[cell=clan] usually other factions hire you to do assassination attempts or just bodyguard someone. My cell before had to go bodyguard a LED training class. I think I made like 50k for that time.
    had to be mighty hard to find the person your told to assasinate right? i just wouldn't have the time to look for them
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

  9. #34
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Achilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nack
    I used RGI and Tar, and RGI pwns ok? The blue energy gun was the Orbit, there was also the red one called DOA or something.
    Lol but you have to admit, the Tar looked and sounded better than the RGI
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

  10. #35
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    UnknownR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    meh, juz like many ppl said, this is not a newbie friendly game... people juz walk around and kill u for nth.... and no 1 is going to help u out..... for me, i juz got out from the trainning, and got pked as soon as i got out my house lol

  11. #36
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Achilles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownR
    meh, juz like many ppl said, this is not a newbie friendly game... people juz walk around and kill u for nth.... and no 1 is going to help u out..... for me, i juz got out from the trainning, and got pked as soon as i got out my house lol
    that happened to me a couple time, were you in FDC? cause it told you were to go if you were and it wasn't hard to get there
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

  12. #37
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Nick Nack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    had to be mighty hard to find the person your told to assasinate right? i just wouldn't have the time to look for them
    Yeah sometimes, but some of the contracts told us to take over colonies, like Pax Prime. Or sometimes we ONLY had to kill this specific faction, like GoM [Guardians of Mankind]. And it was also noob friendly in MoTB, I was Rank3 and I got to help out noobies know how to fight and whatnot.

  13. #38
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    ldude69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Lol i had great connections with LED.. In fact i made my brother an LED, and i sold drugs with his friends... so he was like a curropt cop. I also used the RGI-9, becasue the orbit was too hard to use with lag. It was SOO Fun to gank people in that game, gave you satisfaction Wish i could play it again.

  14. #39
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10
    Nick Nack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    The only drug that I used to sell was Biph- and that gave you unliminted stamina for 40 minutes IRL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •