Face of Mankind Movie Preview

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    I tried to make a new char for BoS and MoTB but when i got in noone told me where to go or how to get started thats why i loved killin them in the war. You bought a penthouse? i couldn't even afford that, my ammo and armor was all i could afford
    True, the MoTB didn't really help me except for the Factionleader. But we had the freedom to go ganking and I guess that's what made me such a good fighter. And once you join like a good cell[cell=clan] usually other factions hire you to do assassination attempts or just bodyguard someone. My cell before had to go bodyguard a LED training class. I think I made like 50k for that time.

i hated those guns, the TAR was my favirote, and the Blue Energy gun, forgot the name..
    I used RGI and Tar, and RGI pwns ok? The blue energy gun was the Orbit, there was also the red one called DOA or something.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nack
    True, the MoTB didn't really help me except for the Factionleader. But we had the freedom to go ganking and I guess that's what made me such a good fighter. And once you join like a good cell[cell=clan] usually other factions hire you to do assassination attempts or just bodyguard someone. My cell before had to go bodyguard a LED training class. I think I made like 50k for that time.
    had to be mighty hard to find the person your told to assasinate right? i just wouldn't have the time to look for them
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nack
    I used RGI and Tar, and RGI pwns ok? The blue energy gun was the Orbit, there was also the red one called DOA or something.
    Lol but you have to admit, the Tar looked and sounded better than the RGI
    "Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again."

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

meh, juz like many ppl said, this is not a newbie friendly game... people juz walk around and kill u for nth.... and no 1 is going to help u out..... for me, i juz got out from the trainning, and got pked as soon as i got out my house lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownR
    meh, juz like many ppl said, this is not a newbie friendly game... people juz walk around and kill u for nth.... and no 1 is going to help u out..... for me, i juz got out from the trainning, and got pked as soon as i got out my house lol
    that happened to me a couple time, were you in FDC? cause it told you were to go if you were and it wasn't hard to get there

had to be mighty hard to find the person your told to assasinate right? i just wouldn't have the time to look for them
    Yeah sometimes, but some of the contracts told us to take over colonies, like Pax Prime. Or sometimes we ONLY had to kill this specific faction, like GoM [Guardians of Mankind]. And it was also noob friendly in MoTB, I was Rank3 and I got to help out noobies know how to fight and whatnot.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Lol i had great connections with LED.. In fact i made my brother an LED, and i sold drugs with his friends... so he was like a curropt cop. I also used the RGI-9, becasue the orbit was too hard to use with lag. It was SOO Fun to gank people in that game, gave you satisfaction Wish i could play it again.

The only drug that I used to sell was Biph- and that gave you unliminted stamina for 40 minutes IRL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234