Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet addiction????

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Just enjoy your internet for now and one day, when your grades are all Fs, your mom would take your internet and PC away.

problem solved.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

You could move your computer to the living room or wherever your parents stay for most of the day, that way when you spend 4 hrs w/ them they'll realize how much of an addict you are and take the computer away!
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohammer View Post
    um could i have something really freaky with a pic of a hot chick in it but if to explicit make the chick animated please somethig really dark and freaky im in to that stuff

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

Just tell your mum "I'm gonna steal $50000 dollar from you and use it to buy video games and stuff for my computer!! =D!!"

Your mum will take your computer, smash it, and throw it away and say.

"p00ned, n00b!"
    Current

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

The thing is you gotta be self motivated to stop your addiction, or else it'll be useless..

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

Get someone you love, tell them you want them to tell you to stop the addiction on computers, and say if i dont stop, he/she will make you stop no matter whatever bleh he has to do.. And the high possibility is he/she is gonna suicide right infront of you, and say.. " IF YOU DONT STOP THE FRICKEN ADDICTION WITH YOUR INTERNET, IM GOING DOWN GODAMIT, DOWN GODAMIT FKING FKER!" and stuff.
    Current

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by neko
    Easy my bud. Find yourself a girlfriend . I can tell you its very efective, but it cost more than your internet connection... and you receive some benefits
    Well then you are just on IM like 24/7 or racking up huge phonebills...

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by TLM
    Being addicted to the internet helped me quit smoking, and I still excercise every morning and the internet help's me get better grades because theres a tonne of people to ask for help. I dont think the internet is the main concern where grade's are concerned, because if anything the net can help get you better grades. I think it's games that stop the studying, so maybe just quit the games or leave them for weekends, quit visiting non educational sites other than on weekends or for only an hour a day. It's not the internet that's doing these things to you, it's you.
    Me too. Other than that smoking part. I've never smoked. I'm never going to smoke. Whats the point of breathing in smoke? Might as well go in to a burning building and heavly breath...

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

alright im still on alot but...i have been raised with games for my whole life
    i have learned how to seperate myself from the computer and i tend to get super bored...so i end up wondering around the house or petting my boyfriend (the cat) lol >.> later on in life when you get a job your computer time will get limited

I'm gonna beat you with my claws and paws! =^.^=