So what do you think of the game, fun?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default So what do you think of the game, fun?

i dunno if i sld quit or continue plaeing, its quite fun,but..... too easy, so jus sum opinions
    ARBITER!!!!!!! YAY ELITE

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasgon View Post
    i dunno if i sld quit or continue plaeing, its quite fun,but..... too easy, so jus sum opinions
    easy?

Have you tried raiding yet? ^^

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

The "easy" was one of the major points that killed the game for me (although I was playing the version that's called Sword of the New World).

"Playing" was more like walking somewhere for half an hour, then ALT-tabbing out of the game to do something else. Or if I wasn't ALT-tabbing I would let two chars kill stuff, and use the third one to collect loot from my kills and the kills from other people in the area.

I never even assigned a single skillpoint, since the chars don't use skills.

And to top things off, I had a rather useless group: a healer, a fighter, and a musketeer. The bullets for the musketeer were too expensive for the income, so she had to use fists a lot. The fighter was extremely pointless when the musketeer was active. The healer was ok.

In fact, when I quit I wasn't just pissed off by the quests and the general stupidity of the game; I had bought a fortune worth of bullets before going to bed, and when I came back the next morning I was out of bullets and hadn't even gained a level.

On the other hand, the thread starter felt the game was fun. I never got anywhere near thinking THAT.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 12

Well, I didn't find the bullets too expensive but that's the only good point I found about the game (If ya check the auction house thing, people sometimes sell ammo there. I was able to get like 100k bullets for 1 thousand gold)It was just soo damn EASY! My team was 2 musketeers and a scout, and you never have to do anything at all. My musketeers killed anything in sight and the scout collected the loot and did the occasional healing when it was needed.

Yeah, you can try to play but it's not like other MMOs where you control each action your characters do, they run themselves completely so really are there is for you to do is watch. And if you're just gonna watch, why not go AFK and watch tv for a bit?

Now, ya wanna make it really easy? Get into a party. You're already 3 people, so if you're in a party with 3 other people that's 9 characters beating the snot out of monsters. Plus there's hardly any customization and the skills are basically useless so ALL there is for you to do is chat with friends and watch your characters kill things. Personally, I play an MMO to...ya know...play an MMO. I can talk to people while I'm actually playing other games, so I'd rather do that.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I have played this game only once but did not find so much fun.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 25

i love the game its not hard to level in very fun when u have a nic active guild.. fun gm events searching for a gm or like pvp events.. ive been playin since korean ob im playin sword of the new world now

Playing/IGN
    Aion/Filasophizer

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I love this game, especially the ability to make nice screenies =3

Highstreet5 (Singapore) - Inahime, 紅孩兒
    Perfect World (My) - 周泰
    PSO:BB - Nagamasa
    Sword of the New World - Zhoukko
    Hero Online - Dyaus, TiianShi
    ...'n some more games but not as much. ;3

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

the only thing that i love from this game is pvp, controlling 3 characters at ones is not that easy, and that is where skills come in the healer is very essential specially when it have resurrection, your opponent will be pissed off as long as your healer is alive though resurrection is a little expensive ahihi.. Musketeers got a single shot kill skill my favorite.. havent tried other char from the start i handle 2 musketeer and a scout

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

3 characters isn't that hard when you actually give it some tioem to develop your own pro skills and the way i managed to to that is raid.raid.raid. now 3 toosn at once sometimes even with single control is too easy for me to deliver some pwn sauce ^^ and the game to me is my favorite MMO, always was always will be for the simple fact of 3 toons at once the grind isn't grueling....good peeps, great design, and overall always changing
    SotNW: Sudsakorn family / Orpesia server

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Warumono View Post
    3 characters isn't that hard when you actually give it some tioem to develop your own pro skills and the way i managed to to that is raid.raid.raid. now 3 toosn at once sometimes even with single control is too easy for me to deliver some pwn sauce ^^ and the game to me is my favorite MMO, always was always will be for the simple fact of 3 toons at once the grind isn't grueling....good peeps, great design, and overall always changing
    Hey im about to start again and i has a question. do you raid other guilds? or factions? or wth is going on here?

*EDIT* What server should i play in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast