Runescape: It's a good game...trust me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Default Runescape: It's a good game...trust me.

Hm.
    So, I've been hearing sudden jumps about, omg runescape sucks and omg wtf flame.

So, guys, shut up, okay?

Runescape was a good MMORPG, it WAS GOOD. You get tons of features while in free-play mode, and tons of other things using the member's mode.

The members is about 5 bucks a month..are you telling me you can't pay cash a 5th grade gets? That's cheap. REAL CHEAP. Only a cheapass couldn't pay.

Runescap'es community is great, real fun, and lots of random events happen to make the game more exciting. But, seriously, the graphics aren't too good, the music's meh, but the gameplay is good.

Let's talk about membership again. You can pay $15 a month to play WoW, right? Why can't you pay $5 a month for a good game? Because you suck, that's why.

No one understands that runescape was the best game back then, and it still is, because if it wasn't, nobody would be playing it anymore, right?

Right.
    Some facts about the Falcon:

Captain Falcon has only 'showed his moves' to one mortal. we know that mortal as Chuck Norris.

Captain Falcon has never driven faster than 2 miles per hour, but never lost a race. he just looks at the other cars and they know they better not move.

Captain Falcon once yelled "Show me your moves" to God. God created what we know as the Great Flood. For this, he was Falcon Punched. God now lives in a shack in Guam.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Artisto_Sonata View Post
    Hm.
    So, I've been hearing sudden jumps about, omg runescape sucks and omg wtf flame.

So, guys, shut up, okay?

Runescape was a good MMORPG, it WAS GOOD. You get tons of features while in free-play mode, and tons of other things using the member's mode.

The members is about 5 bucks a month..are you telling me you can't pay cash a 5th grade gets? That's cheap. REAL CHEAP. Only a cheapass couldn't pay.

Runescap'es community is great, real fun, and lots of random events happen to make the game more exciting. But, seriously, the graphics aren't too good, the music's meh, but the gameplay is good.

Let's talk about membership again. You can pay $15 a month to play WoW, right? Why can't you pay $5 a month for a good game? Because you suck, that's why.

No one understands that runescape was the best game back then, and it still is, because if it wasn't, nobody would be playing it anymore, right?

Right.
    you put up a good point but sorry i would never pay a month fee for for anything and espillay a game i barly play but if i played alot more like i used too but i saw it wasnt worth it but its run by flash so the grafics are great for a non downlodeed game so if you like it good luck in the game it was a good game but they made it like you have too be a member to do everthing and you have to be so high lvled to do the member quests so gg
    talach
    jokersgone- lvl 160
    rank 3 achery
    jokerwild-lvl 23
    warrior
    3 pets cant remember there names

IM DEATH FEAR ME

Banned Reputation: 10

W2b spelling mistakes

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 132

So, guys, shut up, okay?
    No.

Keyword: Was.

Some people actually save their money for needs, not wants. 5 bucks is a good few days worth of food if you're really scarce on money.

Runescape's community is not good. Thats a laugh.

Who says I can pay $15 a month for WoW?

Wrong, some people do understand that Runescape was a good game. Thats why some people still play it. And its not the best game for me. Thats merely an opinion of your own.

So no, you're not right.
    Every post and thread I've seen you make contained a lot of fail, no offense.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 13

Yah, sometimes I wish I could go back to the good ol days.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Its A good game in all, The only let down is how immature A large majority of the community is. I for one quit the game simply because I grew out of it.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

lol dw its unplaable... THEY TOOK OUT THE WILDERNESS

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 14

If only the game gave you the ability to see the sky.

Men don't cry, they sweat.
    /flameshield + 17
    ------------

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default u dum for making this thread

yes rs was a good game still the best if u want a free game f2p getting more mem stuff all the time team capes dule arena so on o im mad that there no more pking but o well people are dum for quiting bc of that membership is a joke only good thing is better weps to lv u faster with but for free rs is overall the best find 1 game better for free bet u cant
    Currently playing Unturned on Steam. I am also looking for gaming buddies for Archage and Everquest Next.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by troy1991 View Post
    yes rs was a good game still the best if u want a free game f2p getting more mem stuff all the time team capes dule arena so on o im mad that there no more pking but o well people are dum for quiting bc of that membership is a joke only good thing is better weps to lv u faster with but for free rs is overall the best find 1 game better for free bet u cant
    *deep breath*

Silkroad (hey, its a big grind, but so is runescape. and atleast theres useable skills and 3D graphics).
    Flyff (same with silkroad.).
    Prettymuch every single free 3D mmorpg out there.

I'd put down more but i cant remember all the previous 3D mmorpgs that i've played.

There are ALOT of better free mmorpgs out there. Trust me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast