Runescape: It's a good game...trust me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Runescape is the greatest game for a free browser-based game. Runescape has the best game play, im still trying to find a game like that but with better graphics. I wouldnt pay for it because if i was going to pay for a game i would get WOW. Runescape is one of those games that was probably your first mmorpg, it leads you into another world of good mmorpgs. Runescape is a good game if you dont care about graphics and paying 5 bucks a month.
    Right now RS sucks because of the new updates.

I know theres probably a lot of polls about runescape being good or bad. I want somebody to make a poll, runescape or maplestory.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

It was a good game to me.UNTIL the trade restrictions happened and they got rid of Pk and bounty hunter is not the same as pk._.. You can't even give discounts to friends or anything there should be an option if you can trade at any price you want or whatever. Or you can still do the trade think that only allows you to get 3k for free. Other then that runescape is good.

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by RedRevolver View Post
    Here's a question that's kind of off subject, but not really:

Do you think people would give a lot less stick to Runescape if they overhauled the graphics?
    grahpics + economy

If that was fixed, then runescape would be somewhat better than WoW.

WoW has a good economoy because no 10 year old can afford 15 dollars a month.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Okay, Runescape is the worst MMORPG of man kind. Okay? Runescape is like the most biggest waste of time. I don't know why Runescape's name is even Runescape in the frist place? Why not just name the game Bullshit because that's basically exactly what it is. So everyone who was thinking about playing Runescape, don't bother. Runescape just sucks giant balls the size of King Kong. To top it off the graphics are pure shit. To me 3-D graphics are good, but I'm more of a 2-D gamer. But the way they made Runescape's graphics are shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit shit! The community is...Guess?! SHIT! 88% of Runescape gamers are nerd's in the 6th grade that get there ass beat at school everyday, and have no life. The gamers are just little, immature, obnoxious, *****es that don't comprehend anything exept going on there high level character on Runescape and going around to other players going, "lolz j00 a noob xD". and they all act like they're all tough when they look like and
    Last edited by Aryukei; 04-30-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thumbs up Agreed...

I've played CounterStrike, World of Warcraft, AdventureQuest... well, a lot of MMORPGs. Though, for some reason, RuneScape is by far the most appealing to me.

It has been accused for having bad graphics (well, with an upcoming graphical improvement, that is not at alle true), and the game-play is very varied - if you know what to do.
    Cheers!

Try out the free MMORPG RuneScape on RuneScape.com!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123