Trickster Online: Guide for Galder Making

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Default Trickster Online: Guide for Galder Making

~First things first, I do notice this is at the wrong section, but I have posted this here because the Trickster Forums seems to be dead.~
    ~Second thing is, if you HATE being a 'looter' or hate 'looters' then please just leave.~
    If you want to flame me, please leave it out of this thread, just PM me, thanks in advance.

So anyways, I am here today to inform new players to Trickster that galder making isnt all that hard.(Yes i do know that galder is super easy to gain when you can start 1 shotting mobs)

This guide is mainly for new players that are around the lvls 30-60 that feel like they cannot keep money or have no way of gaining money.

So lets get started?
    Alright
    So basically you can do this at any level, earlier lvl=higher chance of dying trying to get to the area.

I HIGHLY suggest you do this at lvl 40 and you are poor as heck.
    why? once you hit level 40 you will recieve a lvl 40 gift box which will reward you with a Stallion Sprint(increases movement speed by 70% while equiped, lasts 2-3days)

Having this item will let you easily run by the level 100+ mobs and get to the snowy hills area.~NOTE~ you should bring a White Wing Port which can be purchased at Paradise Desert Beach, because it sucks having to die and be ported back when trying to get back to your low level areas.

By level 40 you should already know your way around Megolopolis and you should already know that the high lvls are at the north west, so head there.
    About 2 maps up you will see 2 portals, head to the one that says Path to Snowy Hills this is where you gotta try your best to reach the top right of that map since when you enter there, it will save your spawn point whenever you die.(you will be dying alot)

You shall recieve a title from other players which shall be called 'Looter'
    yes thats right thats all you will be doing, high lvls here dont bother picking up there drops unless because of weight issues and precious leveling time. So what do you do? run around picking up as many things as possible.There shall be a few main drops you will be looting alot, Crest(helmet),Metal Gun,some sword i do not remember the name of,lots of Bugbear dolls and onyx.
    the gun sword and helm will sell for 10,000-30,000 each and yes alot do drop which people just leave behind. the other etc. items will sell for around 800-1000 each. As a full MA dragon, i was only able to carry about a 20stack of 1 certain item and about 10-15 weps/helms at a time making it quite annoying to run back and fourth, each of those runs would earn me about 100k+ these runs of looting should only take 5-10minutes.

Need to find a shop? The area i told you to head to first(the spawn point) should have another portal on the top right, once gone through therer, head straight right until you find a shop where you can sell all the things you have looted. Repeat these over and over until you are satisfied, once finished use your white wing port to teleport back to paradise.

After having these easy steps through your brain and stuck in your memory, you will be making 1-2mill in around 1 hour.

I have yet to be called a Looter but that will change eventually

Have fun

~The only reason i have started looting was because i just hit 40 and was only around 500k galders, my friend wanted to catch up to my level so i told him i would wait for him, so what to do while waiting? LOOT still level 40 holding around 30mill galders atm.~

Following these mini maps should make you end up in SnowHill

Small tip: Selling these items in Paradise will be lower profit, they sell for about 1-5k less then in mego, and selling them in mego will sell less then the Shop at the Snow area so please sell your stuff in the snow shop.

Another tip: you may already know this but holding down alt will show the name of items on the ground,most of the equips can be found behind trees which people miss.

~Move This Thread If Wanted/Needed~
    Last edited by markca; 03-05-2008 at 02:09 PM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

I hate looters hehehe i usually lure a mob at them and they die. xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

i've been buying and selling quest items for profit so i'ma try this out.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

This is the wrong section but still a nice guide =3

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Why doesn't anyone like looters? Drops have like a 15 sec timer on them for the respective owner to pick up, but being that they are all over the floor, people obviously don't want them. Its not like looters are sucking EXP or stealing kills, if anything looters make training easier haha. When a mob is chasing one, doesn't that give you a little time to cast?

Quote Originally Posted by Canem View Post
    Why doesn't anyone like looters? Drops have like a 15 sec timer on them for the respective owner to pick up, but being that they are all over the floor, people obviously don't want them. Its not like looters are sucking EXP or stealing kills, if anything looters make training easier haha. When a mob is chasing one, doesn't that give you a little time to cast?
    same thing ive been wondering about, some people hate looters but those people mainly kill things and leave there drops to just dissapear..so why not let people pick them up so they can make some money.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

I hate low level looters because they run and pick up everything, a mob follows them then another one and sometimes they just drop the mob on you, oh how i hate that, even with an ok block rate i get damaged pretty bad. Most of the high levels don't like looters too.
    The best way is selling stuff, gears, event stuff, etc.

selling stuff is the best way, but at low levels when you are just starting, you wont have alot of things to sell.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Rokurosv View Post
    I hate low level looters because they run and pick up everything, a mob follows them then another one and sometimes they just drop the mob on you, oh how i hate that, even with an ok block rate i get damaged pretty bad. Most of the high levels don't like looters too.
    The best way is selling stuff, gears, event stuff, etc.
    actually, I usually draw mobs away from most people as well as heal them. a lot of people actually thanked me. so it's a win win situation: they get free heal and less monsters attacking at once and I get the money I need.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

heh, been doing this for a while now and it seems that the people dont mind about looters :o, quite fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast