Trickster Online: Guide for Galder Making

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

I hate looters also. Somtimes they can be annoying so i lure them with loot and let monsters kill em.

Looters are just money grubbers that want an easy fix.

It's a sad and pathetic way to make galder. But we all have our own ways of making $$.

To the question "why do people hate looters". Let me add a reasonable and very logical answer.

Looters ruin the economy of Trickster. What i mean by that is they freaking inflate the economy. How are the new players supposed to compete with that?? The more low lvl looters you have they more prices will go up. So for a new player.....buying items is almost impossible.

Thanks looters.....your greed and parasite nature ruins the economy.
    Last edited by DEMON; 03-05-2008 at 09:42 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

I don't mind looters as long as they don't loot things that I want.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

:X i still dont get why people hate them....if you dont want your things to be looted then loot them yourselves, leaving them on the ground is what creates looters

I can't say i have not looted in a game. I think we all have. But looters are seriously ruining the economy. But they are to greedy and stubburn and also blinded by the loot and galders to realize that.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON View Post
    I hate looters also. Somtimes they can be annoying so i lure them with loot and let monsters kill em.

Looters are just money grubbers that want an easy fix.

It's a sad and pathetic way to make galder. But we all have our own ways of making $$.

To the question "why do people hate looters". Let me add a reasonable and very logical answer.

Looters ruin the economy of Trickster. What i mean by that is they freaking inflate the economy. How are the new players supposed to compete with that?? The more low lvl looters you have they more prices will go up. So for a new player.....buying items is almost impossible.

Thanks looters.....your greed and parasite nature ruins the economy.

I always thought it was higher ups selling items for prices no one can afford so we have to find a way to buy the stuff we need. That's why i loot. a lot of the items i need as a 1441 mage are expensive (decent pet for hp so i can take a hit or one for mag atk, pharoh hat, mp pots) even the damn quest items that you have to dig for are sold at insane prices. and let's not forget that you need 1mil galders just to advance to the next job. true enough you can find some items for decent prices if you look around and you can always sit to recover but that's a very slow method.

as long as people leave their money on the ground i'm looting.

it's just like in MS, people used to sell steely in the scania server for 20mil mesos!!
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-06-2008 at 02:39 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post

I HIGHLY suggest you do this at lvl 40 and you are poor as heck.
    why? once you hit level 40 you will recieve a lvl 40 gift box which will reward you with a Stallion Sprint(increases movement speed by 70% while equiped, lasts 2-3days)

Having this item will let you easily run by the level 100+ mobs and get to the snowy hills area.~NOTE~ you should bring a White Wing Port which can be purchased at Paradise Desert Beach, because it sucks having to die and be ported back when trying to get back to your low level areas.

Or you could sell the level 40 box for 1-2mil, depending on your server :P

People hate looters because apparently they are incapable of picking up their drops while nobody else but them can pick them up.

wee trickster section!

By the way, DEMON. And what would happen if you high levels picked up those items? You'd probably sell them for MORE :P

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post

People hate looters because apparently they are incapable of picking up their drops while nobody else but them can pick them up.

wee trickster section!

By the way, DEMON. And what would happen if you high levels picked up those items? You'd probably sell them for MORE :P
    I think there's more profit in using the lvl 40 box since it allows you to kill faster and move faster thus getting more money. In the three days I had that accessory, I made 4mil a day and ended up with 12mil. (It all went down the drain though.. stupid Nate).

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    I think there's more profit in using the lvl 40 box since it allows you to kill faster and move faster thus getting more money. In the three days I had that accessory, I made 4mil a day and ended up with 12mil. (It all went down the drain though.. stupid Nate).
    12 mill down the drain, sad panda

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post

wee trickster section!

Actually High lvl people are rich just by training regularly and picking up only equips that drop and selling rares they find. They are more focused on lvling up and getting better equips and becoming better at PvP.

Looters on the other hand are like i said lil parasites. Running around and selling everything and anything they can get their hands on.

I have my main char which is a lion. He alone supports my 2 other chars with items as well as $$. All without looting.

It is possible to make honest $$ without looting. It just may take a little longer. But looters wants the short fix...which in the long run messes up the economy of the game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

what exactly is inside the level 40 gift box?
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12