Worth the time?

Hybrid View

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Default Worth the time?

If i am not wrong u only get to play to lvl 60 for Free account. Any higher, gotta be Prenium Member, which goes to paying $$. What you gonna do after lvl 60.:confused: Just a question here.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wadever
    If i am not wrong u only get to play to lvl 60 for Free account. Any higher, gotta be Prenium Member, which goes to paying $$. What you gonna do after lvl 60.:confused: Just a question here.
    lol, i just found that out today when i hit level 45 ; theres no way in hell im going to pay for the crap lol.... one server is like $12 a month then outher is $6 a month the therd one still probilly need to pay for it....

its not really worth the time if you spend more than 2 weeks on it.... but its better than games like RUNESCAPE.... that crap is boaring and gay as hell....
    Last edited by BlackPhoenixFire; 07-04-2006 at 10:10 PM.
    i got a learning dissability so dont be so hard on me and my spelling if i spell something wrong..

Which FF Character Are You?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

what tell i tell tim about that one he brags about how great MU online is and we are always arguing about it :P thanks

I'm gonna beat you with my claws and paws! =^.^=

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by CookieCookie
    what tell i tell tim about that one he brags about how great MU online is and we are always arguing about it :P thanks
    i like it but im not able to pay for it....
    i got a learning dissability so dont be so hard on me and my spelling if i spell something wrong..

Which FF Character Are You?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

omg cheack the web site maya and wiggle are f2p and vallah is p2p after lvl 60 so if u dont want to pay just play in wiggle or maya (i would recomend maya cause i play in it)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i played mu online in august and got bored FAST runescape i never really got bored of i just started playing fps games and mu is like thang they both get boring REALLY fast

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by soulmaster
    omg cheack the web site maya and wiggle are f2p and vallah is p2p after lvl 60 so if u dont want to pay just play in wiggle or maya (i would recomend maya cause i play in it)
    so f2p servers and p2p server hmm what is the diference of each other in mu ?