it is said that they will release the "Transforming" versions

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Unhappy it is said that they will release the "Transforming" versions

I wonder if there are still someone who take care of this game, I once played this game, but no transformers or anything that likely to be transformed, but now it is said that they will release the Chapter 2 and Chapter 3, would anyone here can tell me some thing about those stuffs? Thanks.
    here is its trailer.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/115073..._age_of_armor/
    Last edited by dcy0077; 03-11-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Coming Soon, Hang in there

April 2nd we can all transform, right now I am telling everyone so the game grows larger than it already is. Makes it more fun =D

Official AoA Rep Reputation: 10

hi,
    if you want somthing about Transforming.
    you can Visit: http://www.aoaus.com/news/2008-04-07/276.html

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Do we have to buy a device for tranforming and also where do we get them.

Official AoA Rep Reputation: 10

You can get transformer module from boss loot at Ice planet ,Battle front and Space,and the boss will drop transformer weapons.
    We will open the lemited module in item shop soon,please keep attention on our official site.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 12

Sure, you can transform. Now, let's look at the bits the rep isn't telling you.

The transforming module is a RARE drop (I believe it's 10% from listening to other people, I've yet to actually get one)

But that's just to have the module, if you actually wanna transform you gotta buy what's basically a battery for it, that'll run ya 450k (I think) which can take a fair chunk of time to build up. And, of course, batteries don't last forever so you've gotta keep buying them. (Should mention. If you're a Neo-human since your transformation is a jet guess who gets to spend an extra 1mil on a jetpack first before they can transform? Lucky you)

And that's just to be able to transform, did you actually wanna be strong? You gotta buy the transform weapons and armor. (Haven't checked prices on these since I haven't even gotten my transform module yet)

So yeah, you can transform and it's an expensive pain in the butt to do. Fun fun.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Spetertoi View Post
    Good health is over wealth.    / \./ \/\_   I Hand You  __{^\_ _}_  ) }/^\    A Rose... / /\_/^\._}_/ // / ( (__{(@)}\__}.//_/__A___A__wow gold____A__wow gold_A______A____ \__/{/(_)\_} )\\ \\---v----V-----V--Y----v---Y-----  (  (__)_)_/ )\ \>     \__/   \__/\/\/
    Gtfo my interwebz nao

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Spetertoi View Post
    Good health is over wealth.    / \./ \/\_   I Hand You  __{^\_ _}_  ) }/^\    A Rose... / /\_/^\._}_/ // / ( (__{(@)}\__}.//_/__A___A__wow gold____A__wow gold_A______A____ \__/{/(_)\_} )\\ \\---v----V-----V--Y----v---Y-----  (  (__)_)_/ )\ \>     \__/   \__/\/\/
    ITS A TRAP!