Thinking bout making a guild in Bera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Default Ascendancy Guild Recruiting Active Members

Well, i am getting more and more tired of being in guild that dont talk much, hack, or are just never on. It sickens me to see that more than half of the current guild that i am in hacks. So ive decided to make a guild. I will kick all hackers and rude people, and give warnings to in-active members (and kick if they continue to be inactive without giving me a reason)I will also be taking suggestions to make it a good guild. And Donations to make the guild better.
    Last edited by Enahru; 07-04-2006 at 08:22 PM. Reason: ...

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 14

Does that mean im kicking you from AngelEmbrace since you will be playing Bera? Im doing the same thing right now, kicking inactive people and starting to recruit more people. Im sorry onRPG but most people from here in the guild are 95% of the time inactive.
    Maplestory
    Cyraan : 102 Khaini hermit
    Cryaan : 53 Khaini Aran
    LadyCyrus : 71 Khaini Blaze wizard
    Rainyn : 34 Khaini Gunslinger

Quote Originally Posted by Cyraan
    Does that mean im kicking you from AngelEmbrace since you will be playing Bera? Im doing the same thing right now, kicking inactive people and starting to recruit more people. Im sorry onRPG but most people from here in the guild are 95% of the time inactive.
    Yes, you can kick me because i wont be very active on khaini. I just realised how stupid i was to leave a 4x sin, 3x hunter, and 3x Firemage, just to make a bandit/sin on khaini and start all over again. So i will drop by khaini sometimes but you should kick me from guild. :o

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I would lurve to join a guild. What are the requirements, you might want to put that, maybe?
    I LIKE BUKKAKE!!!

SERVER: Bera
    (Usual) Ch: 17
    Name: Planflouf

Hit me up! I love making new friends and sometimes giving gifts if I can!

Quote Originally Posted by sakebangbang
    I would lurve to join a guild. What are the requirements, you might want to put that, maybe?
    Im not going to have a lvl requirement. You just have to be active.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

heya,

I am interested in joining your guild. I want to be in a guild that has mature (mentally, as in, you can carry on a conversation withought being stupid) members. The guild that i am in now, Guardian, was in part created by me, and i am one of the jr masters. I am getting frustrated with the guild, however, because the master, one of my "friends", keeps kicking me and changing my rank as a joke... really frustrating. also he keeps adding low leveld immature kids to the guild. So, i would be interested in joining your little party. i will leave my current guild... You seem like an able master i wouldnt mind making some new friends as well.
    i guess thats about it >.>
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

I would like to join.
    Crossi3ow
    Level 27
    xBow-to-be
    The only downside right now is that I am going on a Deep Sea fishing trip from Thursday to Sunday, so I won't be active unless I convince my dad to take his laptop...

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

OH YEAH! I forgot to leave my IGN, lol...

xAntiSinx level 2x funded sin.. i wont put my smexy fire mage down b/c i only use it for funds >.>

(heheh.. all this info is in my sig >_<)
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

There is now 3/10 spots left.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Ill join, lvl 40 bandit IGNudeSin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast