OK I Need Help PLEASE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question OK I Need Help PLEASE

Ok so ive been playing for a while and i noticed that some people have this hack where their character automaticly loggs out when someone goes into PK mode. Most people use it when they are mining. I would like to get this hack, so if somone can please tell me that would be great.
    you can E-Mail me at cc_revan_cp@yahoo.com
    thank you and have a nice day

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

mine bot auto logs when someone blue named or higher appears then logs in again when they gone. almost all of my friends use them except me because im a nice player

i dunno where they got them from though. do a search or something, although probably half the sites will be fake like all those runescape bot sites that steal your private info.
    To be THIS good takes

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by REvAN
    Ok so ive been playing for a while and i noticed that some people have this hack where their character automaticly loggs out when someone goes into PK mode. Most people use it when they are mining. I would like to get this hack, so if somone can please tell me that would be great.
    all i have to say is GOOGLE! hehehehe
    the depest corners of hell are reserved for those who stay neutral in times of parel

stay true stay strong

Dragon Server (Best Server)
    JDOGG6942069(got hacked ) - 130 archer>95 water (working on making it 2nd rb troj)
    KiNgCoBrA101 - 124 troj>125 troj
    Yellow Snow - 112 water>118+ archer

"only power rules all else falls"

ok i tried google and thats how i found this website... lol

and Deimos, do you think that you caould ask one of ur friends for me plz... and you..lol

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by REvAN
    1 word: COtobo

Google is ur friend, search it. There's 1 forum that has that bot (I ain't telling the name 'coz i'll get banned :eek: ). Go find it

ok i looked for the bot on google but i couldnt find it. thats how i found this forum

Default thanks a ****ing lot

thanks guys ur really alot of ****ing help, i ask 1 question and only 3 other people respond to it ... some forum this is

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 10

u lucky some1 replied idiot

GO XBOX 360

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

We're not suppose to post hacks or bots here that's why no one came to your aid

By signing up to ConquerOnline, you agreed to this End User Agreement. Hacks and bots are forbidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConquerOnline End User Agreement
    8. CONTENT AND MEMBER CONDUCT

(e) Cheating Programs. To ensure fair play, The Company does not allow the use of any cheating programs such as macros, bots, or mouse emulators etc., to play Conquer. If you use these cheating programs, you may suffer severe consequences including, but not limited, to the followings: (i) The Company may suspend your Account for a indefinite period time; (ii) The Company may terminate your Account; and (iii) The Company reserves the right to seek further legal remedies against you.

(f) Modification Of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.

(g) Exploitation of Program Bug. Members are prohibited from exploiting any programming bugs in Game, on the Web Site, and/or within The Company's system. Any violations may result the termination of Account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast