OK I Need Help PLEASE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467
    Deimos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    the 80's
    Posts
    10,262
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REvAN
    thanks guys ur really alot of ****ing help, i ask 1 question and only 3 other people respond to it ... some forum this is
    yesterday someone phoned me and asked me to drive them to the hospital because they had swallowed a double A battery. until i read this i thought that would be the dumbest thing id ever hear.
    To be THIS good takes

  2. #12
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    bochok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    yesterday someone phoned me and asked me to drive them to the hospital because they had swallowed a double A battery. until i read this i thought that would be the dumbest thing id ever hear.
    :eek: he must be very hungry

  3. #13
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    JDOGG6942069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no body knows
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REvAN
    thanks guys ur really alot of ****ing help, i ask 1 question and only 3 other people respond to it ... some forum this is
    wow ur a lil f***ing noob why dont u ask sum 1 thats in the game to tell u the site or actually spend time looking instead of searching for only 5 mins it realy aint that hard dont be a dick cuz of ur lazzyness
    the depest corners of hell are reserved for those who stay neutral in times of parel

    stay true stay strong

    Dragon Server (Best Server)
    JDOGG6942069(got hacked ) - 130 archer>95 water (working on making it 2nd rb troj)
    KiNgCoBrA101 - 124 troj>125 troj
    Yellow Snow - 112 water>118+ archer

    "only power rules all else falls"


  4. #14
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    bochok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDOGG6942069
    wow ur a lil f***ing noob why dont u ask sum 1 thats in the game to tell u the site or actually spend time looking instead of searching for only 5 mins it realy aint that hard dont be a dick cuz of ur lazzyness
    I LOLed irl

    Yah Rev, its not that hard to find the forum with the bots/hacks.

  5. #15
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    OK but if anyone have some bots like mining, aimbot, speedhack etc. pls e-mail me on hristijan14@mail.net.mk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •