character creation? and is this game even out?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default character creation? and is this game even out?

people are playing it but it seems its not even out yet? also does the game have good character creation.

Name-XinTheTrader
    Level-10
    Class-Warrior/Trader

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

It's in Open Beta Testing, so technically the game isn't officially out, but you can play it and take part in the Beta Testing.

The characters in this game are very customizable. You can customize the character's height, weight, even breast size (if you're a chick).

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 15

You can also ask an npc for your cup size lol.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 10

That's because the Elder idiot (the one with the most stupid quests of all) also gives you quests to assemble parties with certain properties, some of which are size restrictions or "one D+ cup girl".

Which shouldn't be too difficult; I guess most guys just take that slider during character creation and slam it over to max.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kargor View Post
    Which shouldn't be too difficult; I guess most guys just take that slider during character creation and slam it over to max.
    I lol'd so hard at this.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are so totally wrong. the really game is already out and i downloaded it already. the only thing that is a problem is that i have problems logging in.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tman1Q View Post
    You guys are so totally wrong. the really game is already out and i downloaded it already. the only thing that is a problem is that i have problems logging in.
    The game is still in Open beta which means that there are still bugs and minor glitches. Also, many jobs are not available. Do you happen to live in Europe by any chance? Some European countries are blocked from DOMO North American version because GameTribe created a version of Europe.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

actually its already released the minute they added the cash shop. They're just adding "new" content towards the game so yea

Thats how people react when I own them in PvP....*sigh* poor souls

Currently playing
    WoW Server: Maelstorm Name: Bujbuj Lvl 85 Druid
    FFXIV Name: Derrick Forte, Server: Besaid