Question about Banditsin builds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Question about Banditsin builds

Hello all, I was wondering something about Banditsin builds w/Double-Stab.

I have a lvl 60 Ditsin in our guild, and he said that you pretty much follow sin build except you max DS aswell, and I suppose you don't get to put any extra points into DarkSight/Dis either. The thing is, you've got to use 2nd job skill points for DoubleStab, and you don't max steal. My questions are:

Regarding NimbleBody, do you NEED it (can you get away without any points into it whatsoever, which may be unlikley) and can you have it at 10 or 15 and not max it (which I would really like)

Also regarding Disorder and DarkSight, can you get DarkSight in any way? I find Darksight a really usefull skill (not to mention you can get into PQ's much easier with it), so can I get it somehow?

What exactly can you and cannot do? The Ditsin w/DoubleStab build is kinda new to me.

Another thing, is there a keyboard config program so you can connect 2 different kets to the same thing? IE, connecting left bracket and right bracket to shift, so when you press shiry both right and left are "pressed". Reason is, I wanna connect DoubleStab and Lucky to the same thing, since I'll be switching weapons often.

Thanks.
    Last edited by TomatoRAGE; 07-04-2006 at 11:32 PM.
    TomatoRAGE- 4X Hunter, Bera
    TomatoRIOT- 2X 'Ditsin-to-be, Bera

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

im pretty sure a banditsin doesnt max out ds at all

Forum 57

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

banditsin uses L7 until SB and Mastery have been axed out, so no need for DS.

and 2nd job adv. Steal is not required to max out, it's a sucky skill with a sucky damage.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

DS is s$#& in 2nd job don't bother getting it. Just stick to SB when it'z maxed out and you got part of dagger mastery maxed out.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 11

I had the same question when I was making my bandit-sin. I had a whole new build planned out too. But it was shot down, and rightfully so. You will never use double stab. First off, it's much weaker than L7. Also, L7 is much more usefull because of the range. You'll be using L7 to train till around level 41/42 (least that's what I did) at which point you should have a good mix of SB and mastery and can start taking out Evil Eyes or Brown Teddies. After that, you'll never need L7 again, an you certainly woun't need Double Stab.

As for the keyboard question, I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Arcteryx
    I had the same question when I was making my bandit-sin. I had a whole new build planned out too. But it was shot down, and rightfully so. You will never use double stab. First off, it's much weaker than L7. Also, L7 is much more usefull because of the range. You'll be using L7 to train till around level 41/42 (least that's what I did) at which point you should have a good mix of SB and mastery and can start taking out Evil Eyes or Brown Teddies. After that, you'll never need L7 again, an you certainly woun't need Double Stab.

As for the keyboard question, I'm pretty sure that's impossible.
    we need that keyboard idea sum1 should email it to wizet

and u will use L7 if u wanna have fun

Forum 57

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoRAGE
    Hello all, I was wondering something about Banditsin builds w/Double-Stab.
    Why would you need DoubleStab for?
    Untill level 4x you're using claw with L7. After that you use SavageBlow.
    At no point is DoubleStab usefull. (if you need a finishing move, use regular attack). You can put a couple of points into it, just for show
    Disorder isn't too good either. The main use is to make enemies stop attacking you, and 3SP is enough for that.

Regarding NimbleBody, do you NEED it (can you get away without any points into it whatsoever, which may be unlikley) and can you have it at 10 or 15 and not max it (which I would really like)
    You don't actually NEED NimbleBody, 10 or so SP into it is about perfect. Think of it as a bucket, you can put leftover points in, once you're done with your build.

DarkSight is essential, you should max it.
    KeenEyes is quite important with L7. Personally, I think the range is pathetic without 4SP in KE. And I heard maxed KeenEyes will get you to LudiPQ easier.

My suggested build:
    8 KeenEyes
    20 Lucky7
    3 Disorder
    20 DarkSight
    10 NimbleBody //you can take a couple of these and put them into double stab instead.
    // basically, it's just the same as a regular 1st job assassin build...

In second job:
    19 DaggerMastery
    30 SavageBlow. You can start using it once it starts doing 6 times (I think that's with 21SP)
    some dagger booster, and then the rest of the stuff.
    Last edited by YarpsDat; 07-05-2006 at 10:10 AM.
    23% of people have made up statistics in their signatures. If you want to be one of them, copy-paste this into yours.

I'm moving to Sleepywood.net forums, see you there.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I'll leave NB at 10. Sounds decent. As for DarkSight, I wa sthinking of leaving it at 15 and putting 5 into DoubleStab. Bad idea?
    TomatoRAGE- 4X Hunter, Bera
    TomatoRIOT- 2X 'Ditsin-to-be, Bera

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 11

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I'll leave NB at 10. Sounds decent. As for DarkSight, I wa sthinking of leaving it at 15 and putting 5 into DoubleStab. Bad idea?
    Yeah, not the best idea ever. You will never, ever need double stab. If you want it for looks, just put one point in it. Course, double stab doesn't look very cool, so I don't know why you'd want to do that. Those 5 points will serve you much better if you put them in Dark Sight or Nimble Body. As far as I'm concerned, 15 Dark Sight is plenty good. It only gives -5 to speed, which is barely noticable. The only problem with not maxing Dark Sight is it's incompatablity with Haste. However, I don't see that as too much of a problem. Dark Sight is just usefull for getting out of tough spots or sneaking past real tough monsters. Nimble body, on the other hand, is quite useful. The bonus accuracy is worthless, but you can never have too much avoidability. What I did was 15 Nimble, 15 Dark, and it's worked out pretty good for me. Seriously though, you will regret putting points into Double Stab if you go the bandit sin route.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12

Actually, about neverneeding Double Stab is completely false. Whyw ould you need to over kill a monster with savageblow. Its completely a waste of mp. And Trust me, when training with a bandit,y ou need to find a monster, who takes the least amount of mp per a kill. Savage blow is ( IMO) already a waste of mp, looking at it's damage, and you dont need to overkill with another savageblow. Thats where DoubleStab kicks in.2x less the mp cost of savage. But its either go, basic build for bandit, or basic build for ditsin.

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast