any 1 want come to my 99str party wont be long from now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default any 1 want come to my 99str party wont be long from now

if so pm me in game im cureently 95 so im close
    Currently playing Unturned on Steam. I am also looking for gaming buddies for Archage and Everquest Next.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 94

Oh mighty naruto fan and long-term rs player, i am gobsmacked by your ability to play the game, may i have the honor of running into your party naked and slapping everyone screaming: LOL OWNT!11oENNN!!1 ?

Default kid get a grip

dont post dum crap like that u only prove that ur a complete idiot can a mod please remove his post if u see this thanks
    Currently playing Unturned on Steam. I am also looking for gaming buddies for Archage and Everquest Next.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

You sound like a complete idiot.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

haha lol:P im sorry 2 say i dont think ur signature (ur lvls on rs) is impressive try lvl a variety of skillz not just 1 or 2..
    not bragging but i was a lvl 97 member and i had like 68 smithing... 84 mining... 58 herblore... 78 theif.... 49 slay.... 57 rc... 42 agil... 74 craft... 98 woodcutt... 88 fletch.... 80 cooking... 81 fishing... 52 farming... 77 magic...
    88 range.. 31 hunting(quit not long after it came out) 69 construction... 57 prayer...

and i only had a combat lvl of 97
    Games Play/Played:

Runescape:
    Lvl 97 member... 1600 total +>>49m

MapleStory:
    49 Fire/poison ->> $23m
    38 Dex Sin
    24 Bowman

TM 4 lyf

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

Quote Originally Posted by troy1991 View Post
    dont post dum crap like that u only prove that ur a complete idiot can a mod please remove his post if u see this thanks
    Well. To be honest no one really cares about you getting to 99 strength. Exept maybe a few freinds. I mean, congratualtions that you even play this peice of pewp game long enough to get a skill to level 99...

>.>'

Plus, im an idiot? Your typeing is rather horrendus tbh. You dont use any form of paragraph, grammar so inevtably it makes it painfull to read.

And its dumb. not Dum.

Default good 4 u

how many years u playd i havent playd a whole year yet so im doing extreamly good why dont u look up people that playd for like 3years bet my stats beat more then half or them

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by kain222 View Post
    Well. To be honest no one really cares about you getting to 99 strength. Exept maybe a few freinds. I mean, congratualtions that you even play this peice of pewp game long enough to get a skill to level 99...

>.>'

Plus, im an idiot? Your typeing is rather horrendus tbh. You dont use any form of paragraph, grammar so inevtably it makes it painfull to read.

And its dumb. not Dum.

Awww... look at him go .

Why in the world are you complaining about his grammar? I can find over a dozen mistakes in those few lines you call sentences. I'm not saying that my grammar is perfect because its nowhere near that, but what I am saying is that your grammar is crap. Now, how about you stop being a smart ass and post something meaningful for a change, and why did you even come here if you are just full of shit.

Edit: I forgot about the 99 str :-p, I'll come if I'm on at the time.
    Last edited by Glavus; 03-29-2008 at 04:00 AM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 0

Quote Originally Posted by kain222 View Post

>.>'

And its dumb. not Dum.

Yes and your grammar is something to show-off about?
    Typeing=TYPING
    Exept=EXCEPT
    Freinds=FRIENDS
    Peice=PIECE
    Congratualtions??!?!?=CONGRATULATIONS
    Pewp=POOP

So how about you shut your mouth and stop ranting about how you dislike a game someone else likes.
    Gamertag=Ix PHoBiA xl
    PM me first if your going to add me... otherwise ill end up declining

Thats one big ass robot!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerozon View Post
    Yes and your grammar is something to show-off about?
    Typeing=TYPING
    Exept=EXCEPT
    Freinds=FRIENDS
    Peice=PIECE
    Congratualtions??!?!?=CONGRATULATIONS
    Pewp=POOP

So how about you shut your mouth and stop ranting about how you dislike a game someone else likes.
    Meh. So my spellings not good, i touch type alot so theres bound to be alot of mistakes.

But im not boasting about mine, atleast its read-able.

Pewp was miss-spelt on purpose, anyway =\.

how many years u playd i havent playd a whole year yet so im doing extreamly good why dont u look up people that playd for like 3years bet my stats beat more then half or them
    I dont remember how long ive played but i got to level 61, full rune and a grammite maul, i know what im talking about, mate. And ive played for long enough to know wether i like the game or not.
    Last edited by kain222; 04-14-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast