Opinions?

Hybrid View

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Opinions?

I played this game until a 30 spearman. I ended up quitting for a very valid reason: The grind was absolutely horrible, despite each skill and its very rewarding looks.

Each skill in this game looks incredible. However, the looks will become stale over time, especially considering the amount of time that it will take for you to get your next one.

How do you guys fare?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 13

I quit almost a year ago, at level 28 or so. The grind is HORRIBLE, I couldn't stand mobbing them zombies etc over and over.

Also.. the lack of updates really kills it. Everytime they "updated", it was a new addition to their cash shop.. until their new "patch", which was the first I've seen for this game since foreverrrr.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I did not enjoy it at all.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

My friend got up to lvl 70 something. I made it to lvl...20 or so. I prefer games where each lvl I get some skill or improvement.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I found that there was like lag when i clicked to attack monsters and things.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

My opinion is old, but still bad :-)

Back when I tried it I started with a "Nuker" healer, but the spellcasting was seriously bugged ... something like "you can only cast a spell when you've been hit since your last cast" or similar. It took forever to kill something since a) I only learned that later, and b) as a ranged class I'm trying to not get hit.

I also tried a lvl 10 job change (or something similar, don't remember for sure). When I was lvl 12 with the super-slow killing I still hadn't gotten a single one of the quest items... so I called it a crappy game and went on.

Community was another problem; most of my "soon it will be dead" kills got KSed, and it was difficult to get a potential kill in the first place because of higher level groups standing in the middle of the spawn area nuking everything the second it appeared. I couldn't afford standing in the middle of anything, unless I wanted a fast trip to standing in the middle of town... and with my killspeed they'd just KS me anyway.
    Last edited by Kargor; 05-15-2008 at 06:44 PM.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post Great

bump then lurk as soon as possible----------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow ************* service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 108

got to lvl 68 in the game, the grind isnt that bad when you have a party, but the real problem is that there might not always be a party around when you need one, and i advice not to solo from 30+