How can i unlock Lime Charracter ?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default How can i unlock Lime Charracter ?

Ok so im currently playing the JP version and i saw a player with a lvl 12 lime , i asked him how did he get it but he talked in japanese so i didnt understand a thing, so now i want to know how could i unlock him cus he looks funny and i also want to se how good he can fight.

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

I think its in stage 4-2 or 4-5, theres a blocked off passage to the bottom right of the screen, open that up, go down, and you'll find lime. You need 50 deadly deadly jelly (?), from 4-2, then you go back to where lime is.

I got that from a lunia fansite.

And he isn't released on the 12foottall version (english) yet.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Thanks allot ... im only at 2-05 currently ... dont know why no one joins the game when i wait for someone , i had to play alone till this level . Im a lvl 13 Dacy (Puppeteer) and its quite hard to fight alone on some stages , so itl take me a while to get there .Again thanks for the information realy apreciate it.

PS:If someone ealse wants to play Lunia JP add me "Charsy" or leave me a message :P

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Thanks allot ... im only at 2-05 currently ... dont know why no one joins the game when i wait for someone , i had to play alone till this level . Im a lvl 13 Dacy (Puppeteer) and its quite hard to fight alone on some stages , so itl take me a while to get there .Again thanks for the information realy apreciate it.

PS:If someone ealse wants to play Lunia JP add me "Charsy" or leave me a message :P
    I didn't have too many problems soloing the game until I think 2-8 or 2-9. That damn hell knight hits really hard.
    When to speak of a word so old,
    Is to relearn what is known.
    A time to think back and move on.
    Rebuild the loves of lives long gone.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

aww i want the JP version but i live in the us so if i download it, i know it will lagg more then it does already.

You can get lime in the US,but you have to pay money and get it from the Cash shop.
    Remember,when Life's Down on you,It always helps to PK Newbs in Cabal xD.

Currently playing-Lunia,Sword of Mana,Soul Calibur 3, Syphon Filter:Logan's Shadow.

Game im Taking a Break on or maybe not playing anymore-Cabal,Secret of Solistice.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

It's so lame that they are doing that. Other versions require you to unlock.
    I hope they don't do that for all other character in the future.