Downloading ATM...

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Downloading ATM...

Well I am downloading the game atm and I have looked at some youtube videos of the game and it looks ACTION PACKED! Do you guys have any suggestions on what classes are good etc? any classes have AOE? or does someone have a link to a FANSITE or something that has alot of information?
    : shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"

VERSUS IS NOW RECRUITING! Click here for details.

Click the pokeball and feed my pet plox

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

youtube videos are usually messed around with in certain ways to make things more appealing than usual....i remember when i played seal it was a pretty average game...just my opinion though

oh and woot im from nyc as well

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Yea I get it, youtube videos the people do add somethings sometimes, hmm I'm almost done downloading gonna give it a go.

NYC FTW!
    : shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"

VERSUS IS NOW RECRUITING! Click here for details.

Click the pokeball and feed my pet plox

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

it's not truly action packed. there is a combo system which only warriors, jester and knight (rarely) use it.

craftman, knight, warrior and mage have AoE skills.
    knight have the strongest AoE skills in the game.
    warrior have the weakest AoE skills in the game. most people don't even learn it cause it's a waste of skill points.

sealbox.net is the biggest seal online fansite at the moment.

there is a guild war league and tournament going on starting today. that should be fun.
    i don't see any mmorpg games have GW league.

my IGN is Dj14. i'm playing on malkuth server.
    i won't be online till next week though due to final exams.
    you can post your questions on the official seal online forum.
    i'm the forum mod there.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 17

IMO, the game is really generic. Its the same as other mmorpg but has its own combo system. Combo system is useful in the beginning, but later on its completely obsolete. Pet system is nice, but it proves to be a nuisance since you want your pet to starve so its basically waiting for it to get hungry.

Warrior: Decent class, high dps though from what i heard, its a useless class as game progresses. Cannot defeat a knight in pvp and cannot tank
    Knight: Great AoE spells and if you want, you could level a strong single target spell, though its not recommended. Can tank very well if built properly
    Priest: Just your normal buffer/healer
    Mage: never tried mages but they look really strong with their spells that kill before monsters touch them
    Jester: never tried before but i hate them. They ks all the time.
    Currently Playing:
    Aion: IGN-Famous
    Server:Zikel
    Race/Class: Elyos/Templar

Steam ID: NonConGuy

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    IMO, the game is really generic. Its the same as other mmorpg but has its own combo system. Combo system is useful in the beginning, but later on its completely obsolete. Pet system is nice, but it proves to be a nuisance since you want your pet to starve so its basically waiting for it to get hungry.

Warrior: Decent class, high dps though from what i heard, its a useless class as game progresses. Cannot defeat a knight in pvp and cannot tank
    Knight: Great AoE spells and if you want, you could level a strong single target spell, though its not recommended. Can tank very well if built properly
    Priest: Just your normal buffer/healer
    Mage: never tried mages but they look really strong with their spells that kill before monsters touch them
    Jester: never tried before but i hate them. They ks all the time.
    from your post, i can say that you're not an experienced seal online player.
    combo is obsolete later on ?? that may be true for knights and jesters, but that's not true for warriors. warriors need combos.. for hunting, PvP and guild wars. combos have the ability to lock people. once you've learned combo training, the damage from combos is very high.

warriors: they're not completely useless later on. they're actually a good damage dealer. combos are extremely helpful as i mentioned it has the ability to lock people. can it beat knight ?? yes sure. depending on your stat build and your equipments.

knights: ST knights are actually really strong when it comes to PvP and guildwars. most people say it's even stronger than AoE knights. with aspd equipments, you'll be killing people in no time. the thing is with AoE, the skill takes longer time to cast, and most of the time you'll be damaging one person. not a group.

priests: well they are the healer and buffer, but at higher level they can also 1hit kill players. blessed swing is extremely powerful.