Okay, so a little while ago- on the night of Halloween in 2007- I downloaded Risk Your Life 1: Unforgiven Wars. I loved it so much!!!!! For about a month, it was the only game I wanted to play. Then, outta nowhere, the game starts crashing, and then it starts freezing, and, eventually, it starts completely turning my computer off. I was always like "What the heck, how can this happen!?!?!?" So I tried uninstalling it, but my computer turned off as I uninstalled it too! Eventually I got it uninstalled, and that was the end of my RYL UW gaming life....
Then, sometime in January 2008, something in my brain gave me a spark, and I really wanted to play Risk Your Life 1 more than ever!!!! I tried it on my computer but it didn't work. So I went to my friend's house to try it. It downloaded beautifully on his computer. But when I got to the game start menu, the game said it couldn't connect, or something like that. I went to the website to figure out why, and it said:
WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THAT TNI RYL IS CLOSING, FOREVER. THANK YOU TO ALL OUR PLAYERS
I was like no this can't be happening. So, I came to what I thought was the final conclusion, no more RYL in my life. Then, yet again, I had that spark in my head, not too long ago. I went to the RYL site, and it gave no sign of RYL closing.
These are my questions:
Is Risk Your Life Unforgiven Wars gone? Or is it just TNI that's gone?
How come it wouldn't connect at the start menu?
How do I fix it from crashing, freezing, and turning off my computer?

Thanks,
Jonny